• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Follomer

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
Follarch

newfollomerbannerfinal.jpg

From the teenager who brought you The Syndicate...

2009 Trixie Awards: Kindly Nominated for:

-Best City Journal

-Best Story in a CJ

-Best Use of Added Graphics in a CJ

Nominated and Runner-Up:

-Best Science Fiction CJ

Awarded:

-Best Newspaper in a CJ

-Padawan of the Year (Moderator Award)

-------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Follomer is known by many of a Nation that started out small, and gradually took the CJ forums by storm. With it's captivating storyline, endless plot twists, action, adventure, humor and romance, Follomer came to be a widely popular journal of users, Moderators and Admins alike. Now that the 29 Hour War, possibly Follomer's biggest story triumph, has ended, the tale of Follomer, has come to rest...

Now time's have changed.

The Vice Chancellor is dead, and the world is demanding a more peaceful nation. Chancellor Tristan, once the instigator of the entire 29 Hour War, now fights to stabilize his nation, and the tensions between it, and the rest of the world. Follomer is now a nation of peace and prosperity. Now a new Vice Chancellor is being selected, and elections are being held for the new Legislative branch of the Chancellery. Things appear to be looking up for the once powerful nation.

But for how long?

The storm of the old war has long since passed. But dark clouds gather just off the coast, harboring an unknown threat to Follomerians, and possibly Humanity.

NeoFollomerFlag2v2.jpg

NewFollomer-6.jpg
 Follomer Region is Update Regularly!

newafdesemblem.jpg

Neo Follomer is back as a leading

nation in the AFDES Alliance!

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Okay...  *cracks knuckles*  Time to get started on more catching up.  :)  (Why are you supposed to crack your knuckles when you do things that don't require cracking knuckles?  How did that become a cliche anyway?  And what purpose would cracking knuckles serve anyway?  If your joints are really that bad, you should see a doctor...  Shutting up now...)

It's baaaaaacccckkkk....   :) 

Aw, no more commie star.  I liked the commie star.  :P  

That phrase "All prosper within the new Follomer" still sounds a bit unnerving, like something a dictatorship would force its population to say, but it is much improved over the previous ending, "syndicate," which sounded like the mafia.  :P  But then again, it might be just me.  Since I never had any school spirit or love of country or anything like that, I tend to get a little queasy over big, national phrases and slogans like that.  :P  Man oh man, you should have seen me at high school pep rallies...

Everyone:  Go Scott High School!  Go Eagles!  Yay!

Me:  (under my breath)  !#$% Scott High School.  !$%@ the Eagles.  I wanna go home...

(Manic psychological flashback episode over now...  Goes into corner and cries...)

ISF

Share this comment