• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Japan Recreation(日本作成日時)- Teaser(ティーザー)

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting recently. My last update was in March, right before April, the start of my College years. Since then, it has been much harder to find a proper balance between school and SimCity 4. But anyway, I have been working on a little something, and I think it would be good to show you.

But before that, I must reply to the comments:

REPLIES:

Tonraq: Thank you for telling me that. It really is great advice for one who is going into new environment with all sorts of new things.

jmsepe: Thank you for commenting.

Ultimate727: I know! It seems like they're coming like, every day now! :)

tankmank: Thank you for your comment and for your sympathy for the people of Tagawa.

kschmidt: Thank you for your comment.

Kim Sunwoo: I know, right? It really will look cool! I hope that you are entertained by this Teaser, as well.

Sexysark: Thank you for commenting here.

Mymyjp: Thank you, Mymyjp! Thank you for cheering me on!

TEASER:

qSTt8ex.jpg

1. The next update's downtown area, along with train station. The small city's name will be revealed in the next update!

Hopefully, I'll be able to get the next update down soon and be able to deliver a proper update. Thank you for viewing and Sayonara!

Comment, and feel free to ask about where I got the mods from!

I would also appreciate negative criticism. If there is something you don't like, or something you think that I am doing wrong, please tell.

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

The oval plaza came from Moonlight, I think. The sunken plaza is somewhere on SimCity Edit. 

良い町やね!堺市とかさいたま市とかみたいやね。しかしながら、大通りを使ったほうが良いな
(Great town! Looks like Sakai or Saitama. However, I think it's better to use a larger avenue) :P

(Correct my Japanese too. I have a little Kansai-ben that I contracted from exchange students here in Winnipeg.)

Edited by Tonraq  

Share this comment

On 7/27/2015 at 11:01 PM, Tonraq said:

The oval plaza came from Moonlight, I think. The sunken plaza is somewhere on SimCity Edit. 

良い町やね!堺市とかさいたま市とかみたいやね。しかしながら、大通りを使ったほうが良いな
(Great town! Looks like Sakai or Saitama. However, I think it's better to use a larger avenue) *:P

(Correct my Japanese too. I have a little Kansai-ben that I contracted from exchange students here in Winnipeg.)

Thank you for your comment.

関西弁を標準語に直すと、「いい町だね!堺市とかさいたま市みたいな都市だね。でも小さな道路よりも大きな道路を作ったほうがいいと思う。」となります。

Also, to sound not so formal in Japanese since you are speaking casually to me, use「いい」instead of 「良い」; 「良い」sounds very formal, and that was not your intention, I don't think.

Share this comment

On 9/20/2015 at 0:48 PM, tankmank said:

Another great entry, but I'm not a fan of the maxis textures. 

Which spot specifically are you referring?

Share this comment

9 hours ago, ユミちゃん said:

Also, to sound not so formal in Japanese since you are speaking casually to me, use「いい」instead of 「良い」; 「良い」sounds very formal, and that was not your intention, I don't think.

Sorry, friends got me to using 良い (笑)

Share this comment

On 12/09/2017 at 4:17 AM, ユミちゃん said:

Which spot specifically are you referring?

The plazas by the train station, it is a minor thing but i think that different textures would look better. I do however really like it all 

Share this comment