• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

ご返事をいたします。REPLIES

We have tables now? Sweetness. First of all, I would like to comment about this entry. This is a remake of the last update on Okaiken V2. Since Majhost went down and that update's pictures went booboo, I remade it to this update. Please enjoy it again :)

gviperさんThanks!
feyssさんI like the small railway line too, Actually it was the very first one to be built.  :lol: 
Sexysark:PちゃんThanks. I still try to find the balance between game and art though.
Kim Sunwoo様There aren't much things to do that. First I edit the brightness/contrast of the image to the just right point (-25 brightness,+15 contrast), then duplicate the image and desaturate the top one. Set the opacity of the above image to 30% opaque. Then back to the bottom, I used "softglow", but only subtle.
GoKingsGoさんThanks! More effort was put in that city than all my other cities combined, so yeah :lol: 
jmsepe様HAHAHAHAHA. This is dark as coffee though, how was that vivid? :rofl:
Abrams124さんThanks!
MilitantRadicalさん                                                                        Thanks!

Edited by Tonraq  

Share this comment