• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A brand new day...New Amshin

Mymyjp

After a terrible earthquake, Manshin was destroyed. The few survivors found a new location and renamed the region New Manshin.

This is an introduction to New Amshin, a primarily focused farming industry.

The following will show the industrial sector in the South East of the city.

A big thank you to our batting community and the wonderful plugins/mods and buildings they create.

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed creating that area.

Amshin Industrial Overview

jIjrjCo.jpg?1

Closer view of Industrial area

n2bnNxn.jpg?1

View of the two bridges

mBy4PC1.jpg?1

Mini downtown /pond area

dfg4wcs.jpg?1

Closer view of pond area

ni42Nef.jpg?1

Mini Medium-size suburb

eAFAxEt.jpg?1

Closer view of suburb

49v8PQ3.jpg?1

Country road leading to fishing spot

k0Iyvzw.jpg?1

Fishing spot

ZfMN5Ik.jpg?1

Some lucky fishermen

wPkC1yG.jpg?1

Night view

9j2IL2o.jpg?1

20 Comments

Recommended Comments

Tonyr: Thank you very much!

47ply: Glad you like it ply, you are, after all, my "nature guy" inspiration!!! lol

Titanicbuff: Glad to hear you like it!

Share this comment

Konstantinll - Thanks!

jmsepe: Glad you like it! Coming from you, I know that I must have done a good job since you, as you stated in the past, don't do much nature scene! Thanks!

This region might be hard to do since my goal is to not use any ploppable buildings and remain within budget.

With Amshin, I have achieve that goal...Let us hope the other cities will cooperate as well! lol

Share this comment

A very interesting mish-mash of a city! It's quirky to say the least.

Thank you LnX. Yes, I do enjoy creating things that may be a bit odd, out of the ordinary with lots of variety...lol

Share this comment

Wow it looks beautiful have you consider using photoshop you know with the photoshop those mmps show their beauty :D rest those anti-grids are awesome!!

Share this comment

Thank you sarthakknight! No, I never considered using photoshop, but seems like something interesting to do. Thank you very much for the feedback. And yes, those anti-grids are easy to do with low pop, but I can't imagine it will be that easy when creating a very big metropolis! :)

Share this comment

Thank you Schulmanator!!! I am very far from coming even close to your fine work, but this is the most fun I ever had learning a game!!! :)

Share this comment

Horrible. Cero Realismo. Mira la autopista, el terreno super desnivelado. Y esa cruz, de vias? que es eso, donde hay eso? Lo que mas odio son los puentes, se levantan como 20 metros a la vista. Horrible. Perdon. Pero despues de ver mis creacios y la de otros. ;) Abrazo!

Share this comment