STEPFORD ISLAND-USN

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A Look Back In Stepford Island Time Campsule : April 3 2006

SimRico

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CITY JOURNAL FORUM ENTRY 03162014

AWWWWWWE! Look At the City Journal Format i Had Back In 2006 - April 3, 2006 specifically dated! It was a true Newspaper Format with hotlinks!!!! (all the links are broken i would imagine today but template here was nice at leest I think... didnt win no 'grammys' but it was in its on way original.

Back then it wasn't a scrolling type either but had embedded links where the aritcle selected would pop up in full page view. those were the days. Gas was cheep, SimTastys still had access to that 'special recipe'... man! how time flies

My long-time buddy Bobbo662 Bat the first SIMTASTY's BBQ for me back in 2006!!!!

Old%20cj%20entry.jpg.gif?psid=1

(Click Graphics To Visit Latest Journal Episode Presentation)

sigpeyton.jpg?psid=1sigstepford.jpg?psid=1

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

You did a great job on that Rico - I thought it was fantastic.  Boy - that brings back the days.  I still get request for my BATs that I have on MediaFile now. All 59 of them.  Sadly to say - my chihuahua that I had in my Avatar - or represented the my avatar - he had passed away last Feb 12th. 2013 - he was 10 yrs old.

Share this comment

You did a great job on that Rico - I thought it was fantastic.  Boy - that brings back the days.  I still get request for my BATs that I have on MediaFile now. All 59 of them.  Sadly to say - my chihuahua that I had in my Avatar - or represented the my avatar - he had passed away last Feb 12th. 2013 - he was 10 yrs old.

Robbie my buddy!  Ah yes, i remember Azul that's who you named the Bistro after!  I think i just met you right around the time you batted Azul,  We chatted a lot then and i remember hearing her in the background!  the days!  Good to hear you online again man!  miss you greatly.

Hey do you still have some of these old bats on disc? id love to install Zayre (i was sooooo surprised when i met someone who remembered ZAYRES)  and of course, if you stil have the old SimTasty's BBQ.

Man miss talking with you . How are you????

Glad you remember the old Cj!

Share this comment

:D That was nice !! Pigs getting jobs at Piggly Wiggly is funny !

that was nutty now that i look back.  ROFL

Lmao about the pigs.The shot with the police cars reminds me of the earlier GTA games when you have a couple of stars.

ROFL i totally forgot about the Piggly Wiggly Strike and the impact on the local pigs!  They had feelings too.  (I don't know WHAT possessed me to write that!).   I agree on the police cars and that Police Speed Trap Radar Thingy... I had to do a double-take when i found this entry to figure what that tall black object was . i forgot all about that thing.

Share this comment