Note: I apologize for the delay in an update but I live in the southern US and we got hit hard
by the ice storm. Two tree limbs through my roof, so I've been working on that. But here is a
little one for now.
Schriefer, on 08 Feb 2014 - 10:56 PM, said: Cool, nice job!
- I like shopping centers and trying to recreate them in the game. Thanks!
Gugu3, on 10 Feb 2014 - 07:36 AM, said: Nicely done!
- Thank you and thanks for stopping by.
jmsepe, on 10 Feb 2014 - 10:36 AM, said: Is this a suburb? Very nice, it's actually been a while that have seen green lushes over concrete pavements!
- It is a former rural part of the town that is becoming sub-urbanized. Thanks for the visit!
C4RACORTADA, on 10 Feb 2014 - 1:38 PM, said: Very organized, very green and very beautiful everything...... i like
- I'm please you enjoy it and for the compliment. Your city's are wonderful!
Benedict, on 10 Feb 2014 - 10:07 PM, said: Outstanding update. The way that you have the winding river looks exceptionally natural, and the bridges convincingly placed.
- Thanks for stopping my friend!
This is just a look at some of the subdivisions that have sprung up in the western section of town.
By for now...