CENSUS2.jpg?psid=1

SimGrammy%20Txt1.jpeg.png?psid=1

peyton%20trojans.jpg?psid=1

You Are Reading The Chronicles Of Troy Jefferson Peyton

sigpeyton.jpg?psid=1sigstepford.jpg?psid=1

22 Comments

Recommended Comments

ha ha I like it lol

ROFL, if you do man, give'er a 1up.   Gotta show your office location in the next episode.

Share this comment

This CJ is totally one of my favorite. I has a good sense of realism, creativity and not to mention humor! Way to go SimRico. 

PS, don't forget my Devon News (drop the jmsepe, if you want put Teiko instead [Teiko Devon News])! I'll be waiting. :)

Share this comment

This CJ is totally one of my favorite. I has a good sense of realism, creativity and not to mention humor! Way to go SimRico. 

PS, don't forget my Devon News (drop the jmsepe, if you want put Teiko instead [Teiko Devon News])! I'll be waiting. :)

Hey thanks for the 1+ AND the compliment on then CJ my friend!.    Teiko Devon News it is! Its being uploaded as we speak. The modified version is still uploading, give it another minute.  It will change, seamlessly.

Share this comment

Hahaha. Sorry I wasn't able to post the printed copy last week but hear my worlds out when I said it will be posted before this month ends! I got a little bit busy with exams, you know college life. Hahaha

I already have the layout just a few more decorations to make it look fore presentable. ;)

Share this comment

Cant wait to see it!  lemme know when you are about to push that "Publish" button, I wanna be the first to 1+ it!

Share this comment

When I have time I promise to read this CJ, it seems very entertaining!!

Thank you very much, C4RACORTADA  I would love that.  And in appreciation, a shop and road gets named after you, kind sir!

Share this comment

Thank you very much LuSalad! I see a SOUPER!LUSALAD  Franchise opening soon In Peyton Place!  Check Back soon and always check the Business Report Announcements (second presentation with the restaurant window graphic)

Grand Opening Announcement Already Added to The Current CJ. Check it out now - Thanks for your nice reply  .  There's TWO GRAND OPENING  LOCATIONS (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

1392174426?psid=1

Share this comment

awesome

Did you check it out in the CJ?… screen p5?  I couldnt locate you. I thought i had you in my friends list all this time!

Share this comment