On Mobile Devices Select 'Desktop View'- Swipe Left or Right Between Scenes

news4.jpg?psid=1

CENSUS1.jpg?psid=1

CENSUS2.jpg?psid=1

business.jpg?psid=1

SimGrammy%20Txt1.jpeg.png?psid=1

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

For all the work you put into your CJ entries (which impressive by the way), I'm still a bit shocked at how many images you have with UDI zots floating around. I know you know you can shut them off because they're not in all your images, unless you've cropped them out of the images without them.

IMO, the UDI zots destroy any good images, especially in a CJ entry. 

Share this comment

For all the work you put into your CJ entries (which impressive by the way), I'm still a bit shocked at how many images you have with UDI zots floating around. I know you know you can shut them off because they're not in all your images, unless you've cropped them out of the images without them.

IMO, the UDI zots destroy any good images, especially in a CJ entry. 

Wow, I stumbled across this today, great work!!! :)

Thank you ,guys! yes I do need to turn off the zots they are becoming way too many now because of the size of the game and all the driving missions constantly popping up

Share this comment

the pics look good...if only you wouldn't squash them

Check out the Stepford Island CJ Just went live today!  Let me know if the pics are sizeable enough in that format.  Here, it must be some default setting because all of my pics end up that size and thus, the reason the "click to enlarge" caption was added

Share this comment

Hey! THANKS DirtGURU!  I really do appreciate that compliment!  Will have to work you into the plot .  Stop by in episode 10 , its currently in progress, Should have something in there for you by Saturday or so

Share this comment