Hiroshima

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 10 - Fuchū-chō

Sign in to follow this  
art128

Hello! Thank you for the comments guys! :wub: :wub:

slvrlakesmoke - thank you! I found the cherry trees part of This pack by ねこぱんち (see bottom for dependencies).. But as MMPs they are from Uki-san Here on his blog.

TekindusT, Please get it together if you want to drop it again. :rofl:

MNUSpidey, thanks for your comment! I love Danchis. Their look and the standard floor plan they have is everything I want. Simple one piece flat with a nice view [preferably on a railway].. Hmm I'd like that so much. Actually I'm going to start learning Japanese soon ( little by little, I already know some phrases, thanks to Anime and mangas ahah, though that is not enough. ) and maybe one day I'll move to Hokkaido~

Thanks everyone for the input about the image hosting. I'll try both Majhost and Photobucket later.

Okay now place for the update!

Today we are going to see the area of Fuchū-chō. [ 府中町 ] It is located est of Central Hiroshima. Both commuter and Shinkansen line pass through this area. In this area is located the factory and headquarter of Mazda. ( not featured in the update, maybe in the next one )

Sorry, but the weather was not sunny today. In fact it rained a lot.

m01z.jpg

m02r.jpg

m03ei.jpg

m04b.jpg

m05q.jpg

m06vg.jpg

m07u.jpg

m08r.jpg

m09z.jpg

m10up.jpg

m11vw.jpg

m12mu.jpg

m00y.jpg

Luckily, the weather came back to sunny in the end afternoon.

Question time!

I'm curious to know: How do you usually watch mosaics? Do you go through slowly, or come back to catch something, or something else?

Hope you like this update guys!

Have a good evening/day!

-Arthur

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

Another beautiful update. Pretty much every school here looks just like that one, it's a good cover-all-situations BAT. Usually, I press "pg dn" when looking at people's pictures here, but when I notice it's a mosaic, I either scroll with the touchpad or use the arrow keys depending on my mood. If you want any help or advice with Japanese, don't hesitate to ask!

Share this comment

This looks so good thanks for linking that amazing japanese website I found heaps of goodies like that cantenary set.

Share this comment

Awesomely detailed update, once again! This kind of mosaics have to be watched very slowly, it's the only way for me to enjoy each one of the small things that make up your cities.

Share this comment