ulsa2's City Journal

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

reigon view of aftermath, and cecil island's aftermath

Sign in to follow this  
ulsa2

Hello! welcome back to my cj, about the country morabe. Let's get up to date here. recently, a tsunami came over my cherished country, flooding lots of countryland around it's river.

I bring to you a reigion view of the permanant effects: a very large swamp was created.morabe-1349660221.png

Now for the island. it was washed out completely. somehow it survived though.

pulat-aug._29__071349658907.png

a bigger picture

pulat-aug._29__071349658893.png

coral reef- ish stuff

pulat-aug._29__071349198245.png

there is alot of driftwood on this island

pulat-aug._29__071349658933.png

and here there are a few remaining stumps, left from one of the thickest forests

pulat-aug._29__071349658967.png

in this almost 'appocolypsed' country, all of the citizens of morabe are very lucky that they were spared---alot of towns are completely the same as they were before.

In my next update we will explore the new, and fortunate capital.

welcome to the chapter.....named...... REBUILD!

thank you for viewing, please comment.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color=#ff00cc][b]Love the look in the first picture, all those lakes in the region view.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]The coral reef looks great and I like the choice of water mod.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Not so sure about the use of the large rocks around the island though.. they don't seem to fit.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Keep up the great effort, and sorry to hear about the tsunami.[/b][/color]

Share this comment