ulsa2's City Journal

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

tsunami!... A Giant Chain Reaction.

Sign in to follow this  
ulsa2

hello! and welcome back to Imperio De La Paloma. I don't know if you have seen tsunami! posted by blunder, but if you haven't , you will need to.(mine is related to his: http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/2936/entry-18412-the-earth-shakes/).when the conflicting north american plate shifted into the pacific plate, something happened. the north american plate moved away from the european plate. ok so I'm gonna talk some crazy mumbo-jumbo, that probably won't work out. so as the two plates move away from each other, water is sucked into the huge crack, that was just created.

tectonic_plates_world.gif

if you haven't yet realized the severity if the situation, consider this, the san andreas fault became a mountain range during the event. If you look at the map, you will see the directions of the plates, which show how the African plate would move away from the south american plate, also moving upward which created a small... more flood like tsunami that struck Imperio De La Paloma.

BEFORE

dell_riu-aug._6__651348346989.png

AFTER

dell_riu-jan._14__651348346614.png

as you can see, the middle island of the river rio, which housed dell rui was flooded.... But the outside rim remains. even though some parts remain, it has beed decided that the capital will be moved further inand, next to the mih guhsta lake....

Thanks for reading! please comment!

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

so, only the middle island was flooded [i]permanantly[/i] but the outer parts eventually dried up, leaving a few lakes on the shore.
In my next update, i will show you the aftermath pictures of this city and some other pictures including lots of rubble.

Share this comment