• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Holt

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bonus Update: Regional Views!

Sign in to follow this  
simlink

holtdistrictmain.jpg

Welcome to a Bonus Update!

You can consider today's update "Update 4.5" - if you will. It is not a complete update, however it will be one everyone is interested in for sure. Today I am going to show you various Regional views of Holt District! Woo - hope you're excited! And I sincerely hope these don't disappoint you and meet or exceed your expectations.

:D Let's get on with the show!

Regional View 1 - General Region View

This shot shows you the un-altered view of Holt District in its entirety.

Click for full resolution!

HDupdate45_Region451.png

The next regional view we're going to have a look at is the above regional view - with municipality names added. This way, you always know where we are when I say

"Today, we're in City/Town/Township XYZ"

HoltDistrict_MunicipalNames_small.jpg

Oh no, we aren't done yet! In this second last regional view for today we see an "satallite" view of Holt District - we are looking directly down at Holt District.

HD_aerialSmall.jpg

And for out last regional view, a night-time regional view of the populated area of Holt District. This one I am particularly fond of. :)

HoltDistrict_RegionNight.jpg

And now... a teaser of our next update.

:D

HDInno1.jpg

HDInno2.jpg

HDInno3.jpg

That's all for today, folks! I sincerely hope the regional views didn't disappoint - and that you are looking forward to our next update.

:)

As always, don't forget to follow me on twitter, visit the HD streetmap and website.

holtdistrictendtwitter.jpgholtdistrictendmaps.jpgholtdistrictendsite.jpg

Replies will be done at the next update.

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color=#ff0099][b]Awesome Regional picture.. love the development so far, and I can see it has huge potential to be developed further.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff0099][b]That water way along the coast.. hmmm.. I wanna get in there and develop marinas ..lol... my latest obsession.[/b][/color]

Share this comment

Well, my point of view is...

THIS IS FRIGGIN' FANTASTIC! :P

I could click on the five-star button all night! :P But I actually can't. :(

Share this comment

[color=#000000][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b][img]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/811/holtdistrictreplies.jpg[/img][/b][/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Fox[/b]
Thanks - I am looking forward to sprawling the region into the undeveloped land. Sprawl... I love making sprawl. :P[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And I may just have to try making a marina in the area... [/font][/size][/font][/color]

[b][url="http://community.simtropolis.com/user/275904-jacob-guajardo/"][color=#000000]Jacob Guajardo[/color][/url][/b]
[color=#000000][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks, glad you like the maps!

[b]Alejandro24[/b]
Glad you think so!

[b]ggamgus[/b]
Thanks! :D If that were possible... that's be soooo cool! [/font][/size][/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]grstudios[/b][/font][/size][/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you, it is something I enjoy doing as a hobby. I don't do things the professional way, do things the way they work for me. :D[/font][/size][/font][/color]

[b][url="http://community.simtropolis.com/user/386082-10000000000000/"][color=#000000]10000000000000[/color][/url][/b]
[color=#000000][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][size=3]I saw yours the day after I made my first one, haha. But HD wasn't ready yet, let alone this update. :)[/size][/font][/color]

Share this comment