Atlantsia (AIN)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Goodnight Beautiful

Ace3

1bannerst.jpg

Replies:

@MamaLuigi945: Thanks! My vacation was great! We went down to Naples, Florida, probably one of the most relaxing places on earth. :)

@TowerDude: -trollface-

@Fox: Thank you Fox!! :blush:

@MilitantRadical: The terminals are custom-made ones I made in BAT. The warehouses are in this set: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1884. Thanks!

@Evillions: lol, Thanks :)

@TekindusT: I'll see if I can finalize it and upload it :thumb:, thank yoU!

@dubaidude303: Thanks man! :) Glad you liked it!

@Josh6: Coming from "the airport master", it means alot :), thank you very much!

@mystic_destiny: Thanks Alec! :)

@NMUSpidey:Haha, me too :P, thank you!

@escilnavia: Thank! I try to make it closely represent what I see in real life :), there are times though where I just toss things together "creatively" until I like it lol.

@Simul8ter8: DAT COMMENT D:, thanks :P

Quick Note:

Two updates in a week D: ! That's a new record!!! :P. So I did some experimenting in Photoshop, and while I was darkening one of my other pictures, I realized I could use a similiar effect to turn day pictures into night pictures. I've also noticed (I think we've all done this actually) that if you save a city during the night and exit to the region view, the nightlights remain on. So I combined the two techniques. Here's the result! It's Trauadina, Atlantsia at night from a regional standpoint!

atlantsia.png

Comments welcome :ducky:

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice! It would be even awesomer if you could somehow keep the lights turned up even as you darken the rest of the picture. The effect is cool, nonetheless!

Share this comment

Wow, really makes me wish I had a custom region. Very nice, 5/5. The link you gave me didn't work, just give me the name of the thing and I'll search for it.

Share this comment