• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 6 | Wall to Wal-mart

Forthwall

8.0.2.png

DCMetro34 - Thanks :D

Sirron Kcuhc - Thanks :)

10000000000000 - Never thought of that :P, and thanks :)

Jetty Jockey - Once I get there, I am terraforming while I build so it will take time. Thanks :)

I_am_One - Thanks

westy177 - Thanks!

usfighter15 - Ikr :P

SimCoug - As I said, I am terraforming as I build so I can make it suitable, also the RHW has alot of terraforming details by themselves

Schulmanator - For now >:)

NMUSpidey - Don't we all at some point.

testuser1234 - Uh oh.

------

6.1.png

Welcome back to Northworth County, we have reached what it looks like a small outpost, so I think we should get back onto the freeway.

6.2.png

No birds in sight, strange

6.3.png

Ah look another onramp.

6.4.png

Hmn, looks bigger then the last place, and I think we can get a good lunch as well.

6.5.png

Walmart. Of course. Lets go up that road, it seems to be unpaved after a point.

6.6.png

Hmn, a small office, wait. Whats that bird doing here???!!!

Lets get back on the main road.

6.7.png

Ooo.. Tractors

6.8.png

Some small shops, lots of undeveloped land though.

6.9.png

I guess the housing bubble hit here hard.

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice job! I think that girafe's bushes would look great here though.

Share this comment

Cool. Looks like we can get some shopping done, and housing prices should be low enough that even I can afford one! With no birds in sight to poop on my car, I may have to buy some land and hire a contractor.

Share this comment

I can use a tractor! Maybe install a turbo, make it lightweight, put some racing tires on it and maybe even throw in a hemi..

Share this comment

I also want to know what terrain mod you are using, it looks so realistic almost like I could reach out and feel the texture. Nice entry also.

Share this comment

I love all of this realism. That is the most beautiful Walmart I have ever seen!

This looks like a lot of the area I live in. Newer urban sprawl around Atlanta, we have tons of large areas with shopping centers and then empty neighborhoods. It's pretty common around here. :)

Share this comment