Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Swarm

Schulmanator

The Swarm

8mockingbird.jpg

Queensferry forces have been massed for an offensive. BuggUla is getting impatient for ultimate victory, and the current stalemate in eastern Schulmania is not going over well in the palace. BuggUla has ordered a huge strike against Schulminion targets and is even planning on supervising the battle itself from the front lines. Talk about pressure to perform!

Meanwhile, back in Schulmania…

Raid0.jpg

Über-cute feline Schulminion sleeps peacefully with her humanoid servant, unaware of what is about to happen

Night1.jpg

It’s a quiet night in eastern Schulmania… dawn will break any minute now…

Raid0a.jpg

Corporal Bigbuilder was on duty at his observation tower near the edge of town. He heard some loud noises in the distance and immediately ran into town to warn them of incoming attacks.

Raid1.jpg

A large group of enemy bombers has been carpet bombing farms and towns southwest of the front lines

Raid1a.jpg

The corporal looked up and saw a terrifying sight: the sky was filled with hundreds of enemies, ready to rain destruction down upon the town!

As alarms sounds and antiaircraft fire filled the skies, the bombardment of town began in earnest. Despite a valiant effort, the sheer number of incoming bombers made protecting the city impossible. As residents scrambled for shelter and defenders fired into the enemy force, missiles and bombs rained down.

Raid2.jpg

The assault was both larger and more intense than usual

Raid3.jpg

The brand new Whisker Towers residential complex was leveled with a direct hit

Raid4.jpg

Whole neighborhoods were destroyed in seconds

raid5.jpg

An enemy craft was downed by our forces, but it crashed and exploded right in the middle of the central business district

raid6.jpg

Why would someone unleash such wholesale destruction?

Raid6a.jpg

The enemy leader, BuggUla, had flown over personally to motivate its military to victory. As it flew overhead to inspect the wreckage, it was heard to cackle “Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!

raid7.jpg

BuggUla left quite pleased at what its forces have done to the Schulminion town

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Kakado_to_save[/b] I know! They are awful! And they must be defeated!

[b]Hiddentemple[/b] We thank you for your support.

[b]LastTrueChamp[/b] Thank you for your kind words.

[b]Westy177[/b] Thank you for your support during this trying time.

[b]Benedict[/b] You said it!

[right][Volume 3 Update #233][/right]
[right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right]

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Emperordaniel[/b] They have been under pressure to wrap up the way so they are dialing up the intensity. And we are matching that with our advances in technology and tactics.

[right][Volume 3 Update #233.1][/right]
[right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right]

Share this comment