• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Ring of Fire

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Rooms with a Night View

Sign in to follow this  
blunder

zROF-HEAD-2.jpg?psid=1

30. Rooms with a Night View.

Hello again folks! As promised, this week we bust out the night shots from the residential area just west of Eastcrossing Port.

(reminder: PLEASE CLICK IMAGES IF YOU WANT TO VIEW IN FULL RESOLUTION! ~Thanks.)

1. Begin the night shots!

75%20night%20lego.jpg?psid=1

2. The old Port Authority office. That really is a nice BAT.

76%20night%20lego%20close.jpg?psid=1

3. The school area at night.

74%20night%20civics.jpg?psid=1

4. No swimmers in this pool.

73%20night%20life.jpg?psid=1

5. All kinds of lights at night.

77%20more%20glass.jpg?psid=1

6. Back along that strip of trees.

78%20night%20tree%20strip.jpg?psid=1

7. The city tries to keep the transit stops lit at night.

79%20night%20tree%20strip%202.jpg?psid=1

8. Working the night shift down at the docks.

80%20night%20shift%20docks.jpg?psid=1

9. Overlooking the moorage.

81%20night%20harbor.jpg?psid=1

10. And finally let's back it out for an overview shot.

82%20night%20west%20port.jpg?psid=1

And that wraps up this week's update. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave your comments below, and if you feel like it bump that thumbs up in the bottom right.

I should warn you I'm embarking on a massive reworking of my Plugins that will take me several weeks, so don't expect regular updates over the next couple months. Instead hopefully I can get in an occasional nature update here and there until that project is complete.

zROF%20REPLY.jpg?psid=1

Wow another update with all kinds of comments!

@ten trillion, NMUSpidey, Gugu3, Kevinbro, paulmc, testuser1234, ABhosting, fixedBike; Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and comments :thumb:

@lasttruechamp: Thanks! That's jeronij's seawall set along the coast and Pegasus' stuff for the port.

@111222333444, dubaidude303: Aye, the bridge is high enough to allow passage, but juuuuuuuuust barely ;)

@terring: Thanks you, sir, but that might be just a bit more praise than it deserves. :P

@IL: Much of the residents in this residential area use mass transit. The GLR lines especially run heavy.

@Macko123456: Thanks, there will definitely be more in the future.

@coffeeanapolister: Thank you, its all bixel's stuff; he rocks!

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I agree. I can't even rate this. I can only give FIVE out of five, I'd like to give [u][b]3000[/b][/u] out of five. :D

Share this comment

Very nice cj, its pure awesomeness! I was woundering where you got the old fashion warehouses in pic 8. They look extraordinary with the harbor. Very well done.

Share this comment