• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Asgard National Wine Center

Fox

Replies

hahei :Once again thanks for the comment and support, as for the idea .. I guess it is probably the best I've heard so far.

Spurule14 :ok!

Mystic_destiny :Thanksyou.. I appreciate the comment.

Bigro :Good to see you out and about here... lol. Not sure if it was aliens but you never know?

NMUSpidey :I'd love to visit it in reallife!! I've seen a documentary on the making of it and the behind the scenes areas .. very cool and interesting all the engineering that has gone in to building this beautiful building.

LastTrueChamp :Appreciate the compliment and the comment.

Dan300 :Glad you really liked what I've done with all the relotting, and thanks for the comment.

New update time ... YAY!!

First of all .. I have to remind you all of the name change to my Nation ..

After a referendum, it was declared that Ordanus would officially change it's name to Asgard. (Well.. ok I changed location on the planet Adonia and wanted to change the name as well.)

So now on with the update .. This is the Asgard National Wine Center.

It is a public exhibition building like a museum about winemaking and its industry in Asgard. It contains an interactive permanent exhibition of winemaking, introducing visitors to the technology, varieties and styles of wine. It also has a wine tasting area, giving visitors the opportunity to taste and compare wines from different areas of Asgard. It is also a popular convention center. Wiki article to follow .. but for now .. pictures.

asgardnationalwinecentertc01.jpg

asgardnationalwinecentertc02.jpg

asgardnationalwinecentertc03.jpg

asgardnationalwinecentertc05.jpg

asgardnationalwinecentertc04.jpg

Located just across the road from the center is the most famous hotel in Triton City, the Royal Triton Hotel, the flagship of the Royal Asgard Hotel chain. (big grey building)

royalasgardhoteltc01.jpg

Last but not least is a picture of the park I've been working on. I've been playing around with the paths and I think I've found something I like.

tritoncitypark01.jpg

Hope you liked these pictures from my new nation and it's capital.

Once again thanks for the comments, and feedback is always welcomed to help me improve!

Stay tuned for a new update coming soon.

3 Comments

Recommended Comments