• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Museum of Modern Art

Fox

Replies

hahei : Thanks, glad you thought so.

lucasey : I did, I'm more addicted to lot editing than playing...lol

NMUSpidey : It's one of the many bats by DMScopio. I think it originally came on a lot with a few different buildings and I used them all separately. You'll see them all eventually when I find the right locations for them.

MamaLuigi945 : Once again thanks for the kind words, I appreciate your constant comments.

csxt602 : Thanks for the nice comment, and yes now you mention it, it does look very jetson like ..lol.

111222333444 : Thanks!

tankmank : Glad to see you as well. Thanks for the great compliment and I appreciate the fact you remember Alicante... lol.. it was a great project I never finished. I still check pictures I have to get ideas for all my new cities.

spursrule14 : Woot .. another win! I appreciate it and thankyou for the dedication you give to the CJ section.

New update time ... YAY!!

First of all .. I have to inform you all of the name change to my Nation ..

After a referendum, it was declared that Ordanus would officially change it's name to Asgard. (Well.. ok I changed location on the planet Adonia and wanted to change the name as well.)

So now I present .. The Asgard Museum of Modern Art.

asgardmodernartmuseum04.jpg

asgardmodernartmuseum03.jpg

asgardmodernartmuseum02.jpg

asgardmodernartmuseum01.jpg

Here it is shown on the USNW's own currency.

enieoab.jpg

Going off on a random tangent .. Here is a few pictures of a scene I made up in the bay area of my city.

At this stage there is no History for it, but I'm open to suggestions!

boatsunk01.jpg

boatsunk02.jpg

Once again thanks for the comments, and feedback is always welcomed to help me improve!

Stay tuned for a new update coming soon.

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Guest hahei

Posted

How about a sunken ship from the Adonian War? Awesome entry BTW![img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment

[quote name='hahei' timestamp='1331018774']
How about a sunken ship from the Adonian War? Awesome entry BTW![img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[color="#FF00FF"]
Nice idea .. although my Nation was neutral through out the whole 20th century .. Still it's a good idea that I'll have to look in to.[/color]

:blush:

Share this comment

I've been to that building in real life, it's weird and impressive. Apparently also could be used by a supervillain on the path to world domination: when they first built it, the metal would reflect the hot, Florida sunshine down onto the pavement as a laser, scorching anyone unlucky enough to walk into it. Those sections of metal have since been sanded down. I learned that at Cracked.com: not just funny, informative, too!

Also, thanks for the information!

Share this comment