• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Central Bank of Asgard

Fox

Replies

hahei : Once again thank you for the comment.. really appreciate the support.

Evanm1487 : Hehe .. thanks for the comment.

Escilnaia : Much appreciate your constant support and comments, many thanks. I will miss you around the USNW but hope we can still be friends here.

Not many comments... but a new update might help with that ... YAY!!

Todays new update is in the same City I've been working on, Triton City. This is a familiar area if you have been following my CJ over the last month. You can see the central train station, the museum of modern art and the central park, and now ... you can see a new developed area focused around the Central Bank of Asgard. (Gherkin)

agogotc01.jpg

agogotc02.jpg

These next two pictures are of the Triton City Arch .. a monument to it's past and a symbol of it's future.

tritoncityarch01.jpg

tritoncityarch02.jpg

Last but not least ... a mosaic of Triton City of the area I've been showing you the last few updates.

tritoncityoverview01a.jpg

tritoncityoverview01b.jpg

tritoncityoverview01c.jpg

Hope you liked these pictures!

Once again thanks for the comments, and feedback is always welcomed to help me improve!

Stay tuned for a new update coming soon.

:wub:

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

Guest hahei

Posted

SUPER work with the gherkin and the Arc de Triumph!

Share this comment

man, gherkin, what a silly name for a building, Central Bank of Asgard suits it MUCH better IMHO.

And is that some underground rail I see there? Nice, always loving your updates fox...I'm watching >.>

Share this comment

That is a beautiful mosaic! I love how many parks and open spaces there are in Triton! And the way the city weaves around them is really cool! :yes:

Share this comment

Man, that garden (park?) is fantastic. I'd like to offer whatever other generic praise I can think of but do not wish to type. 5/5!

Share this comment

The Mosaic with the train station is stunning - great use of open park/grass area, it really sets off your skyscrapers.

Share this comment

Your journal is amazing..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found it today and I had to go back to the beginning and loved .... loved your work. Your love for lot editing and customization making your journal even better. I had to sign in and drop a comment. G'day!

Share this comment

[b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size=2]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/2774/entry-16296-week-16-41612-42212/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORIES [i][color=#0000FF]LANDMARK, OUTLANDISH[/color][/i][/size][/b]

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc]Thanks for all the nice comments.. [/color]

[url="../../../user/37847-spursrule14/"]spursrule14[/url] [color=#ff00ff].. thanks for the win!! Appreciate it.[/color]

Share this comment