• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Edinburgh - 王博

Sign in to follow this  
TowerDude

bannerar.jpg

Hey! concerning the CJ

You surely know Okatabawashi as the comic CJ, but unfortunately I can't continue doing every update in a comicbook style :uhm: , why ?

- there is a time factor, making a comicbook update takes times, quite a bit actually

- This year is an important year for me, I need a certain result to do my Architecture&Urbanism studies next year in university, I have the needed result (~65% needed), but I'm not taking any risks, so I'm putting all the chances with me, so less time to play Sc4, and prepare the updates.

I hope you understand, anyway I'll do comicbook updates again in holiday, and when this rush is finnished, Im the meantime, I'll show what I'm still up too :)

Edinburgh - 爱丁堡

Edinburgh is an urban area in Okatabawashi City comprising the east edinburgh, Sham Lu and DengHui.

The district has a population of 1.2 Million inhabitants and rooftop housing

It’s a part of Hong Kong and Okatabawashi City you can only see from above: rooftop slums home to tens of thousands of people. Unable to afford a regular apartment in Hong Kong’s extraordinarily expensive housing market and forced to wait years for a public housing unit, entire families live in illegal shacks on top of the city’s apartment blocks. There are so many rooftop houses that the government doesn't even bother keeping track of them. According to a spokesman for the Buildings Department, there is no data on illegal rooftop houses or other structures. “The government doesn't know much about this and they don’t bother to know because they don’t have a rehousing policy for these people,” says social worker Sze Lai-shan, who has worked closely with rooftop dwellers on behalf of the Society for Community Organization, which lobbies the government to provide more public housing.

An overview...

overviewdz.jpg

Shep Lei Kuok Stadium

shepleikuokstadium.jpg

Prince Albert Hotel

princealberthotel.jpg

Li Bo Sei Temple

liboseitemple.jpg

Lam Fo Ke Street

lamolostreet.jpg

Gie Reshou

giereshou.jpg

Frank Tung Chung Auditorium

franktungchungauditoriu.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

My feelings certainly won't be hurt by not seeing the comic. You take care of your RL, and best of luck with your education! I'll keep looking forward to whatever work you put out!

Share this comment