Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Emergency Snow Warning + Replies

Sign in to follow this  
escilnavia

Hello everyone, I'm back with another update of Loftindor.

Don't have much to say, so here we go! :), I also wanna thank everyone for the support

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Replies:

emperordaniel: :blush: Should of studied up on my Adonia seasons, thanks for commenting

escilnavia: Hello there :P

ee99: Thanks dude :D

NMUSpidey: Thanks for the descriptive comment, I'm glad you enjoyed :)

Wraner: :lol: haha, thanks for the funny observation!

bwong: :lol: That pizza sure looks good :P

Archean: Thanks dude!!! :D

Schulmanator: :) Thanks for commenting, Orange is Loftindor.

Jamonbread: Thanks man, I'm going crazy :P

Fox: Thank you

100000000000000: Thanks!!! :)

Simbourgeois: Thanks bro!! :D

Spursrule14: Thank you, I am once again honored.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

... as you can see, the blizzard is massively affecting the south, including the capital Hamersund. The Area around the Williams River

is being overwhelmed with snow, most government offices have been shut down, just minutes into the snowing, it is reported that Hamersund has shut down most government offices, leaving...

194072718394884597.png

...Snow has been reported all over South Loftindor. The Loftindor mainland has not seen snow for about a century. It is also claimed by scientists that the snow will melt on contact to the ground. The Loftindor Weather Service says "the condition was just right for snow, a degree warmer, and it would have been rain...

Trentown, Loftindor.

194072749979102567.gif

... the foreign affairs Ministry office in Jansburg has been Shut...

194072751030726798.gif

19407275143268257.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoyed, please rate, comment, +1 and/or like.

Escilnavia

Sign in to follow this  

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks like how it is up here. Ahhh, but this is a great update, where I live the power would have gone out long before the signal did xP

Share this comment