• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Extras + Replies

Sign in to follow this  
escilnavia

Cation: Currently under troll investegation

Hey everyone I'm back with another entry and I'm glad that the last two went great,

I'm super happy because I now have a 4.0 for the first quarter. Anyways today we'll be looking

on some of my random work, once again thank you for all the support, and here we go.

Replies:

ggamgus: Thanks man I'm really glad you like it

Benedict: Thank you

10000000000000: Haha, thank you so much, your username is a lot of numbers :P

MamaLuigi945: I always love to see your comments, thank you.

Schulmanator: Thanks buddy :P

hahei: Oh, thank you I'm honored, I like the title King Escilnavia :D

NMUSpidey: Thank you, "my attempt" isn't going to get much better than that

Simarco: Thank you

Kakado_to_save: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed

Jololee: Thank you, I'm sorry IDK, I found them a long time ago, try typing bridge in the STEX.

emperordaniel: Thank you, should the bridge be wooden?

shoko: it's a texture

ee99: Thank you very much, that means a lot to me

k50dude: Thanks, your to kind :P

Efkin: Obrigado, está bem

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here I made an italian plain area, enjoy:

194068174112010745.png

Next I made a NY style city in autumn:

194068075299211090.png

Now, one day I was looking at "Towerdude's CJ" amd he made a Roman theme city, now this inspired me to do this, even though its greek:

194068217617692472.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for viewing everybody, I am now accepting requests for tutorials, or anything you want me to build,

Please rate, comment and +1, and also look back on the last entry if you haven't

Thanks,

Escilnavia

oh, and also if my Portuguese audience would like a translation please let me know

oh, e também se o meu público Português gostaria ter uma tradução por favor me avise

Sign in to follow this  

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

Astonishing! That greek house is superb, where did you get it?

Share this comment

Each picture is beautiful in it's own way, but the third picture is my favorite, I love the simple Greek building with the backdrop of complex tropical foliage! Great work!

Share this comment

[i][b]We don't troll on people and rate it 1 star.[/b] If you are jealous of their work, you would have to learn how did they did that, that is why schools are made, to teach people how to.[/i]

Anyways, All I say again is Nice! :D

Share this comment