• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Byeana

Paulobergonci

Replies

9988: I really like many buildings there, awesome city! I also think that this small amount of maxis stuff there should be even smaller. 8)

A: Thanks.

1000000000: Not a busy traffic day on the highway huh? Great work on the Downtown and transit systems! I think the diagonal sewalls are a bit problematic though. I think that Church in the first pic is also oddly placed...

A: I probably took those pictures with the pause on. And the church might seem oddly places because the city was not planned.

escilnavia: Q: Cool, what city is it. A: A city kinda like Frankfurt, awesome update, hope to see more soon.

A: Well, aqui está :P

randomuser2349: By one subway station do you mean one subway line?

A: Well, yes, just one subway line passes over that area.

IL: Where did you get that tiled ground under the highway. Your city looks very nice btw.

A: Thank you. I couldn't find the link but its name is "SFBT Stadtautobahn".

bwong: I was texting while simtropolis loaded and freaking dropped my phone when i saw your preview. I have yet to send that text. LOL. this is good. this is VERY good.

A: HAHAHA Thank you very much!!

skyscraper421: Looks cool!

A: Thanks!

pooky969: Were i can find this HSBC tower ? Thanks, nice city :)

A: You can find it here

rtyb: Where did you find that...3 Lane One-Way??? I really liked it, and it perfectly fits what I'm currently missing...

A: It's part of the NWM - Network Widening Mod, you should download it ;)

Byeana

I must warn you before reading this, Byeana is a BORING area, there's nothing interesting here LOL. SO don't be mean.

People say that you will always go through Byeana when going from north to south or vice versa, which is true.

1. Area. It is served by 7 subways stations, 3 lines: Yellow, Red and Blue.

TeGjP.jpg

2. Expressway through Byeana

S4tdX.jpg

3. There was a train station here before, it was demolished.

p6XHd.jpg

4. Byeana is an area full of block houses, it is kind of depressing.

5Rpsn.jpg

5. The same area in the 19th century.

6Owuc.jpg

6.German architecture.

E0iuG.jpg

IvSHy.jpg

That's all folks!

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

looking fantastic. i have been studying the history of New york, and this CJ does it credit. i have found DEM data on Manhattan before colonisation that would be great to use in SC4.

check out 'mannahatta' or 'gotham: a history of New york".... great pics and well researched history

Share this comment

love the usage of the highway urban set! (not sure what its actually called... but yeah)
and by golly, picture 7 reminds me of the urban sprawl in England!

Share this comment