• Views

Surveillance Report

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

Surveillance Report

TO: FIELD MARSHAL MOOKY, EASTERN THEATER OF OPERATIONS HQ

FROM: MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BUREAU & TACTICAL RESPONSE TEAM COMMAND

REPORTING: TASK FORCE BIGGLESWORTH – SMAJ MICHAEL ARCHEAN, LT BEN GOT’EM, CPL JAMES D LOGAN, LCOL HESTER TUBAFLAME

SUBJECT: ENEMY INCURSION ZONE IN EAST ATKINOS

PRIORITY: EXTREMELY URGENT

Reviewing the tactical situation…

missilelaunch.jpg

Enemy missile fire has destroyed the town of Blue Status in central East Atkinos.

missilestrikemap1.jpg

Five areas were targeted: the farming territories of western Devonshire near Schulmericho, the towns of Blue Stratus and Gates of Schulmericho in East Atkinos and the towns of Mercaptan and what was left of Nusan East in East Devonshire.

blastaroo13.jpg

The barrage leveled the town, which was being prepped for use as a forward operations center in a planned counteroffensive.

helicopters2.jpg

Hundreds of Queensferry’s shock troops have airlifted to central Schulmania, ready to open a new front in their wicked war of aggression

Our Tactical Response Teams and intelligence operatives have been keeping the incursion zone under surveillance and have disturbing news to report. Enemy forces now number almost 1000 troops. They have fortified their perimeter and are airlifting in heavy guns, armored vehicles and large quantities of ammunition. Here is what we have seen:

postincursion1.jpg

postincursion2.jpg

postincursion3.jpg

postincursion4.jpg

The team’s cartographer, SGT GOLLY CARTER, has taken our reports and compiled a map showing the size and location of the incursion zone, our available military resources and the enemy supply routes. Review this to assist in developing a counterstrategy.

postincursionmap.jpg

ADDENDUM: We have used new technology developed in association with our allies to document the enemy buildup. The new device, shown below, has been named the “camera”.

BabaMonkeyCamera.jpg

The lab says an upgrade kit will be available later to increase our photographing options…

Here’s our actual photos of what we saw.

postincursion1a.jpg

postincursion3b.jpg

postincursion4c.jpg

TEAM RECOMMENDATION: We recommend an assault on this position before the enemy becomes more entrenched. We say attack… now.

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png <------Click here to see the revolving globe showing Schulmania's visitors!

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

[b]
Admiral Hestorb requests your kind thoughts… she has taken ill and is currently in the Vet Hospital in Fort Wirt. She had a serious spike in her blood calcium levels, which is quite serious. Prompt care has stabilized her condition and she expects to be released within the next day or two.

Plans are being made to celebrate the return [[url="http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/Movies/?action=view&current=AdmiralHestorbReturns.mp4"]click here[/url]], which should put her back on the job just in time for Governor Cawale’s birthday.

We will keep you apprised on her condition.

Thank you,

The Supreme Wirdle[/b]
[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/wirdletextimage.jpg[/img]

Share this comment

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/HestorbTextPic.jpg[/img]

I have come home after a few arduous days at the vet hospital and am now continuing my recuperation back in Wirtyplace. My thanks to all for their support and I will keep you posted on my recovery.

--Admiral Hestorb

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b] [/b]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Emperordaniel[/color][/b] Agreed!

[b][color=blue]Escilnavia[/color][/b] [i]Obrigado[/i]! I am glad the mean spirited person who was giving me 1 star on old entries to lower me down has finally been cancelled out.

[b][color=blue]Zulu2065[/color][/b] Nice! SG is definitely an essential for suburban areas. Thanks for coming by and welcome to Schulmania!

[b][color=blue]EVANDAD [/color][/b] You betcha! And welcome to Schulmania!

[b][color=blue]Usfighter15[/color][/b] I agree 100%!

[b][color=blue]Icekilled[/color][/b] I know… a wacky new invention! And, welcome to Schulmania.

[b][color=blue]Halenbyname[/color][/b] Thanks for your support. And, welcome back!

[b][color=blue]Emperordaniel[/color][/b] Thanks! She is well enough to come home but we will have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn’t slip back into such a desperate state.

[right][right] [/right][/right]
[right][right][Volume 3 Update #187][/right][/right]

Share this comment