13. Olde Downtown I
Welcome back to Rip City!
Today we take our first peek at Rip City's old downtown area. (The newer and larger downtown area is on the east bank of the willamette, which we will be getting to later). Before we start in, please remember that this CJ is not a recreation of real world Portland. That said, many features are inspired by and to a certain extent do imitate the real thing. You will also be seeing some of sparkythepenguins lovely Portland BATs here.
So here we go:
1. We start on the south side.
2. The Fox tower.
3. The courthouse (left foreground) and police headquarters (right foreground).
4. Made in Oregon
5. Bancorp Tower, Nordstroms, and rain park.
6. Pioneer square
7. More downtown.
8. Block offices in the olde downtown.
9. Pioneer Park offices.
10. Another angle on those office blocks.
11. Zooming in.
12. Streetside cafes.
13. Overlooking the square.
14. At the foot of the Burnside Bridge.
15. Riverview condos. Portlands TV: KWTH, the famous Kell's Irish Pub.
16. Riverview projects.
17. The library.
18. Birds eye view 1.
19. Birds eye view 2.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by everyone!