• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cumberland - Bloemfont and Westend

bluemoose

Welcome Back

Today we'll look at Bloemfont, the City's polished financial district, and Westend, the Shopping District just West of City Center.

Westend is located around West Market and Cambria Streets Just to the West of City Center between Eighth Street and Eleventh Street.

westend.png

The Cumbria County Vetrans Arena is a major part of Westend and is home to the Cumberland Jackals, the areas hockey team.

arenac.png

The Cumberland Bus Terminal is a relic from the mid 20th Century located on Eleventh Street, headed south toward Bloemfont.

buse.png

Bloemfont Square is Home to several Banks, financial firms and the Central Rail Terminal.

bloemfontsquare.png

Head east on Water Street to skirt Sylvan Park, and pass the Wescester Water Control Board, so located due to the famous Bloemfont Cold Springs located within the protected area.

wescenterwatercontrol.png

springsc.png

Thank You for Visiting!!

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks great! Nice custom content you got there, although you might consider changing the Maxis sidewalks, imo.

Share this comment

There are a few other journals with a similar style, but when it's done well it never gets old. Fantastic images once again! 5/5!

Share this comment

Great city you have there, it's looking very nice. However, any chance of the picture format changing from .png to .jpg? It just takes a while to load for people with slower connections, like myself. A lovely start to this CJ.

Share this comment

Thanks for the comments!

Roger and Zulu: Thanks!

Adrianor: Thanks for the suggestion, but I've tride a couple and didn't like the look, but if you have a specific suggestion i haven't tried, I'll take a look.

NMUSpidey: Thanks, but I'd like to think my Journal is *special* :golly:

Samerton: Sorry about that, but the hosting site was being silly, I'll try again with the next batch.

Share this comment