• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Spartanburgh: A Little More I Suppose

§haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo

Replies:

Thanks everyone! I used CP 19th Century Houses, they're on the LEX.

Okay, I got some more progress done on Spartanburgh but not much, so expect to see repetition.

Picture1-5.jpg

Some more shops, and an Outdoor World to the right.

Picture2-4.jpg

More business' such as the 2 strip malls, a Wendy's, a Rite Aid, a mini golf course and much, much more.

Spartanrain.png

Spartanburgh has New England Climate so it's usually either sunny, rainy, or snowy.

Untitled-3.png

The Strip Mall in Spartanburgh.

Picture4-4.jpg

Residential (Warning: Repetition on the way)

Picture3-3.jpg

Repetition picture #1

Picture5-2.jpg

Repetition picture #2

picture_6.jpg

Spartanburgh is a proud member of Shayden.

I plan on doing more in Spartanburgh, and I've still got 2 weeks until school starts, so I plan on working on Spartanburgh then. Well enjoy.

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

Thats the effect I've been trying for for months. I have the City and Industry parts down, but Suburban Americana still escapes me. The strip malls really set your off. What I like to find is a 'one-time' tileset, that changes all single family homes to '50s', no matter what $$ they are. But you did a perfect job so far, and I know that because I want to live there. Congrats.

Share this comment

Sorry about the bandwidth being exceeded, for now on I'm using majhost, where I won't have to worry about that again as I'll be using Majhost for now on, and these pictures will unlock on the 27h.

Share this comment

Where did you get all those small houses, they aren't only maxis-ones, isn't it?
I love your pics =) awesome work!

Share this comment