Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Countryside and A Spice of Downtown Freeport

saathoff37

teaserjuly.png

The July Teaser. Its the Rural Escambia Countryside. But only 30-50 miles away from this quiet town is Freeport, the capital of Escambia!

update1dot1.png

update1dot2.png

Mariner Field at Freeport Memorial Stadium in the Freeport Simlympic Complex

18 Comments

Recommended Comments

[b]Replies[/b]
[i]
ComputerGuy890100: Thanks Bruce!

10000000000000: Thanks! Me too :)

hijodecordoba: Thank you sir, it was fun making it

escilnavia: Thanks man :) See you there too!

weecaeks: I assume your talking about the first picture? If so its styled after Iowa where i live. Most rural cities are just square and thats it. [/i]

Share this comment

[b]Replies:

skyscarper241: Thank you :) just a personal thing i add to most urban images

Wraner: Thank you!

zapor1: Its Minute Maid Park, where I got, i forgot... But it's photoshopped so it has its closed look[/b]

Share this comment

Awesome job Nate! Long time I haven't see an Escambian update. :thumb: Where did you get the Mariner Field Freeport Memorial Stadium?

Share this comment

HI, these are great shots. Can you upload the bat files or provide a link to where you got them from? I like Escambia National Soccer Stadium, Hotel Veranda, Mercy Hospital, Freeport Air and Mariner Field.

Share this comment

[b]Replies:
Blakeway: Blakeway! It's great to hear from you! Thanks man. And as for the stadium its Minute Maid Park. I feel like it was on STEX at one time. Its the same guy i believe that made Reliant Stadium and Safeco.

Gpsarros: A lot of what i downloaded is years old. So i wouldn't remember, most likely from the STEX or SC4D. But I do not BAT. I simple photoshop things to give them a unique feel to only my country[/b]

Share this comment

Ease on the lens flare. Its not often the sun is directly behind you and shining directly on something very reflective, which is also pointing directly at you.

Other than that, its very nice. JJ Abrams is proud too.

Share this comment

Excellent work!! :D Looks highly realistic, I love the farmland you have created around that town as well.

Share this comment

I like your downtown area and the stadiums! I want to know where you got the tallest building in photo 2, the one with a rounded top, and also the one with the number 10 on the helipad, it looks like a square with a star in it.

Share this comment