Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deKoven

One Way Roads? ???

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • How do I get one way roads to appear? I haven't seen anything about them anywhere in the menu system. Any help?

face-icon-small-confused.gif

Well they are in there. Look under he trasportation menu and look under the road sub menu it should be one of the first on the list...unless you don't have RH...

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: Superstar Well they are in there. Look under he trasportation menu and look under the road sub menu it should be one of the first on the list...unless you don't have RH...quote>
    I have Deluxe; my roads menu has - Road - Street - Avenue, the Road is the first item on the list. I never really looked at the result so much; are you saying that it is a one-way road? What I usually do is stripe out a grid using the Road tool and then zone within that grid. If I'm really laying down one-way roads it might be a traffic nightmare. All the roads go in one direction. Gah! face-icon-small-confused.gif

Originally posted by: deKoven

Originally posted by: Superstar

Well they are in there. Look under he trasportation menu and look under the road sub menu it should be one of the first on the list...unless you don't have RH...quote>

I have Deluxe; my roads menu has - Road - Street - Avenue, the Road is the first item on the list. I never really looked at the result so much; are you saying that it is a one-way road? What I usually do is stripe out a grid using the Road tool and then zone within that grid. If I'm really laying down one-way roads it might be a traffic nightmare. All the roads go in one direction. Gah!

%7Boption%7Dquote>

Oneway roads has it's own [menu] icon.  They show with arrows in the game, unless you have the mod installed to keep them from showing.

I have no answer as to why you don't have the oneway road menu.

• Original Poster
  • Okay guys, I have found the problem. One way roads comes with installation of NAM. I recently picked up NAM but did not have it installed yet. Once I did install the roads now come up with a great many more options. Thanks for the help, 44.gif

Now that deKoven has received his answer and understands what to do, this thread has served its purpose and has been locked.

Regards,

Vandy