Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Former User 225

World of Warcraft

14 posts in this topic Last Reply

I tried my hand at an online game in its beta stage... Earth & Beyond wasn't it? But it never came out... that is my only attempt at trying online games.

I have seen a funny video from World of Warcraft, and the game looks sweet, but the players behind the charecters sucked in that film, especially that little dude that ran into the area ahead of everyone else...

Lmao...

Nealos101

Ive tried playing this game, and its awesome! Ive been through many online games, and I tell you, this is the best!  pitty though, i dont play on the official servers anyomre cause its too expensive for my budget.  currently, I play on a free server (the service sux). though sometimes, I play on my LAN connection, kinda like offline play.

lvl 60 NightElf Rogue (official server)

Originally posted by: newyorkstate WoW is da bomb! It is such a good game, worth your money! It got on the top 3 list for 2005 overall!quote>

I'm not surprised it sounds like a really good game!

WOW is truly insane! I love it... my bro is better at playing wow, but i also like to play it sometimes...

I'm scared of WoW. Most of my friends got it a few weeks ago, and it's all they talk about. They're all bothering me to get it, and I will probably give in eventually.

They all play Nazerizm (sp?). They're planning on making a massive, 25-person guild, leveling up to 60, and owning Alliance nubs.

WoW is dumb. Its all about what level you are. No skill involved at all. But if you like games that involve no skill and no thinking then I guess its for you.

Originally posted by: EAGCE Leroy Jenkins FTL. Guild Wars is betterquote>

My experience is with both games.

I've played both, WoW was first, only for a month. Then came GW, I played for 5 months.

I like WoW better.