8 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm tidying up my stash and when coming up to my APTX folder, I realized that I have at some point taken pictures of some lots in-game, because there were no jpg in the folders -- so I do have the files, since I plopped the lots. But I was not methodical enough-- and most of the lot queries are not helping at all : usually there are no name or identification whatsoever by which a picture could be linked to the relevant lot in the plugins. Grrr. After hours of painstaking research (the lotplop cheat is very useful for that, I found !), I managed to identify most of my APTX stash. But there are a few pictures left that I can't relate to a specific lot -- and a few lots without pictures. (I hope you're following, so far. And OK, yes, I'm a bit OCD about those things :-).) And so I am crying out for help. The four lots with no jpg in their dezipped folder are APTX Kanagawa (some sort of civic building, according to the folder's name), APTX Keio Plaza Hotel [I know someone has this lot, as it seems to have a "blank" problem, as I found on the forums] APTX Sumimoto, a CO $$, and APTX Tokiwa a CS $$$. Do those names ring a bell somewhere, and does anyone have picture of those lots ? 

EDIT : meanwhile I found out that APTX was at some point HaS, (or the other way around) of whom I have a very fat lots folder, so I am going to go through that one and see if I can find the AWOL lots/pictures !

I recognise two of them: Kanagawa is the prefecture building, a symmetrical red building with a tower in the middle, somehow similar to the lomonosov university mixed with an US capitol.

Sumimoto is a big postmodern building with billboards and a rounded corner, approximately of the same size and height as Jenx La Samaritaine.

• Original Poster
  • am on the road.not easy getting on line

thanks for the picts !!! ! More when i'm home .sorry !

• Original Poster
  • Well my OCD strikes again -- I hate it when a lot resists me. ONE APTX lot obdurately refuses to show up in any menu (and in lotplop either) : OPL Library (it could be Osaka Public Library,  but searches don't give me anything with that name + SC4). So once again I turn to the Fountain of Knowledge...

• Original Poster
  • Yes ! Thank you for taking the time. I happened on it when I scoured my library files and it was -- of course --  the Oita Prefecture Library, to go with the other nice Oita civics by APTX. That's the problem when (a) you're getting old and (b) your SC4 stash is way too big ! :-)