hittwice99

The Username Above Me

335 posts in this topic Last Reply

The Username Above Me

Based on The Avatar Above Me game, here is the Username version!

The rules are simple. When you post, rate the above person's username on a scale of 1 to 10.

With a rating of 1 representing a terrible username, and 10 a most excellent username.

Feel free to add constructive comments about it if you wish. You may also give information about your own username, to help others with their rating (i.e. what it means, why you chose it).

Here is some background insight about my username:

I chose my username because I am a big fan of cricket. An unusual way to get out, is to hit the ball twice (hit twice). I added the number 99 because it would be very unusual for a batsman to get out 'hit twice' for 99 runs! End result = hittwice99

As always, the Forum Game Rules still apply.

Let's play...

Edited by hittwice99  

6/10 It's for someone like me who does not know anything about cricket a cind of (funny? or is it because of the streetsign in your AVA?)

9/10

You must like computers, which is important, of you wouldn't be on this site. But there are a lot of numbers.