Sign in to follow this  
Mr Saturn64

Minecraft: funniest way you died

17 posts in this topic Last Reply

I was mining with a couple people I hear what sounded like TNT, I open the door and there's a creeper about to explode and I died. I also had my own house invaded

I fell off the world in a biosphere world in creative mode cuz I was unable to get myself flying during freefall.

Then I wanted to go back to my place of death to collect from my deatchchest and died again cuz my actual point of death lies even further out of the worlds limits

• Original Poster
  • I was in a PVP. My Minecraft skin looks like Link from the Legend of Zelda, so it looked like Link vs Bob the Builder vs Slenderman. You weren't allowed to use diamond or gold armor, but some guy with a cow skin comes running in all diamonds. and he actually typed "MOOOO!!!" and attacked the remaining 2 of us and stole my Iron boots. (get it, from Legend of Zelda. Yeah, I hated that too)

• Original Poster
  • I jumped off a skyscraper on a server wit this conversation

I'm going to jump off a building

Suicidal, much?

Here I go.

DEAD

It's a bit of a story.

Me and two girls made this square arena underground and had free for all punching matches. I kept dying more than the others and got frustrated enough to where I teleported back to them, with TNT, and placed it all around the room and lit it. We were all still in survival mode and i blew up laughing, taking them (and most of the arena) with me. They weren't too thrilled.

• Original Poster
  • I was on a skyscraper roof with a friend, and I climbed to the top and said hi. He turns around and takes a step back and goes right off the edge and hits glass.

I can't remember if this actually happened, because it would have happened a while ago. I was staring a new world. I spawned and almost immediately after, an enderman spawned in a dark area under a large overhang nearby. Unknowingly, I looked at him, looked away, and he teleported and killed me seconds after I spawned. :P