Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By luvs2draw
      I have come across an error message while trying to use The Download & Installation Catalogue version I am running Windows 10 64 bit. 
      The error message is:
       Unhandled exception has occurred. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
      Could not find file or assembly ‘dao, version = 10.0.4504 c = natural. Public token 31bf3856ad36460ade35 or one it’s dependencies. The system can not find
       Another error is: Unhandled exception is the same, then it say’s “The path is not of a legal form”.
      I tried to run it capability mode for Windows 8, 7, Vista (sp 2), XP (sp 3) and got the error message.
      I have my download folder located on my Ext. Drive F, SC4 is installed on my C drive (which is my main drive) at C:/Program Files/(x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/SC 4 Deluxe/Apps no DIC located there, there is another folder in the same directory Maxis/SimCity 4/Plugins/  no DIC located there. You will find it in the folder eu-Contractor.
      Any help would be appreciated.
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      Ok this is a mystery to me. Here are two city service buildings relatively close to one another. One spits out a train of ambulances, alls fine and hunky dorey! The other claims it is "Operating normally," but it is yet to spit out a single fire truck. I've consistently had this problem. I've rebuilt all of the streets in this area. What gives? Why does Mass Transit show NO ROUTES to this fire dept.? There have been fires at its doorstep and it just sits there.

Working as intended. 

has never even considered working 
    • By Handyman
      I s anyone having problems with the SC4Devotion website? I've tried twice now, once last evening and again just now. I get all the headers and side panels, but not the main content of the page.
    • By Prity83
      Hey Guys,
      can someone help me,  just installed everything fresh and added these plugins, now its showing some coloured fields..

thats the plugins installed:

Any help is beign thanked very much.
      Also my 2nd problem. if someone can give me with hints or links.
      I am looking for lots of Japan related plugins or even perhaps an batch or an collection of it.
      Also an savegame would help me, would like to built an sector of Tokyo.
      Cheers, Prity
    • By MisterBlueStar4
      Ok so I expanded some land to build a new harbor but when I tried to build roads on it,the road sinks below the land.Can someone help?P.S. I seen other youtubers build over new land with no problem but when I do it the road doesn't stay with the terrain.