Sign in to follow this  
GlobexCo

GlobexCo Workshop

376 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: cheuk18me94

Hi, Globex, I have a few question about the mod.

1.When I clicked on a carpark, no pop up showed and there is no car even the population is large.

2. I have already built a town hall and link the small pier entrance and large pier entrance, it showed that the two buildings haven't linked to the town hall.

3. What is the use of the waterway in the inter- city menu and swimming area in enviroonment menu?

4. In residence menu of the beach menu, except luxurous bungalow and house on the beach that has the captain of beach life... All residences is not ploppable and it is just like single-zone zoning of elite house. Is that everything wrong?

5. One suggestion, Could you also add the Christmas Market into cultural leisure activity too, as I don't want most part of the cities has the Christmas Market. and also could you add two bus terminal? One bus terminal carrying 1 bus and one carrying 7 buses.

Thank you!quote>

1. Because they're just eyecandy!

2. thanks for reporting the bug

3. it's useless... but maybe somebody will find an innovative use!

4. growable things?

5. about market: ok

about bus stations: that is not the kind of content that should go in the unlocker mod... but it's perfect for a new mod!

1.I think it will be the best if the retail Christmas market is replaced by the Christmas market in Cultural Leisure buildings

Of Couse,  I would like that Christmas Market to  be in my city as retail, so I hope that that shop can be available in pack menu- europe- buildings menu as a ploppable buildings.

2.More about the beach buildings, expect those ploppable residences, those growable beach elite  residences are locked. ( I see that statement Locked in the info of the buildings.) Thus, the beach elite residences will never grow.

3. What is the use of "[uM]unlock buildings " in cheat menu?

I am installing Unlocker v4 as I type. I think I installed wrong the first time so I am doing it again as an administrator. I also fixed the file path.

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: cheuk18me94

1.I think it will be the best if the retail Christmas market is replaced by the Christmas market in Cultural Leisure buildings

Of Couse,  I would like that Christmas Market to  be in my city as retail, so I hope that that shop can be available in pack menu- europe- buildings menu as a ploppable buildings.

2.More about the beach buildings, expect those ploppable residences, those growable beach elite  residences are locked. ( I see that statement Locked in the info of the buildings.) Thus, the beach elite residences will never grow.

3. What is the use of "[uM]unlock buildings " in cheat menu?quote>

1. ok

2. I'll check that too

3. In sandbox mode, buildings are automatically unlocked. In normal play, you have to do it manually by pressing that button.

Originally posted by: Simopolis

Out of curiosity: why do the v3 and v4 installer not have the correct default path?quote>

because I don't know it 3.gif

I usually install games in my Games folder... so I don't know what is the original path.

What a great efforts you made, thanks very much GlobexCo. You make me really want to play the game now.

The Ski GEM is really good, almost done, I wonder why Montecristo did not finish it earlier, that would made them some money.

I just need to report the sea sound as it is a little bit annoying, it will be great if you can fix it soon.

Thanks again

best regards,

MH

For the bus, I am saying unlocking those two bus terminals
    One is only for one bus terminal.
    bus1-1.jpg

Another is 7 bus terminal
    bus7-1.jpg
    Although I can use it, it didn't perform as I expect, they can just offer 3 bus routes at most instead of 1 bus route for the small one and seven bus route for the larger one.
    2. What I mean is that retail shop(Christmas Market)is not longer growable, it can be just ploppable.
    3. One suggeestion for car park.  Could you add some cars in the car park. It is so unrealistic that there is no car in the carpark for a millions city.
    Thanks!
    PS: I got some problems for the car park.
    It is my carpark.
    carpark-2.jpg
    There is no fence surrounding the car park ,no entrance for the car park and no car in the car park.

It suppose to be like that!
    carpark2.jpg
    The difference is so large!
    So what happen to my carpark? Is there anything wrong?

[ maximum size is 800x600 px, please respect it - GlobexCo ]

• Original Poster
  • 1. I believe they come from another mod... why doing them twice?

3. Cars don't always appear...

However, the fence is missing!

great mod 4.gif loving the ski gem. just wondering though, when using the ski gem, it often gets stuck at a certain reputation. Saying 'reputation stagnates' and things like 'tourists are complaining about shops. perhaps you could build some new ones', or 'tourists want to ski. build more ski runs'. But no matter what you do, you cannot increase your reputation.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just a bug?

Cheers 4.gif

HI Globexco,

First off great patch - good work.

I seem to have encountered a slight problem with fuel fields since installing the mod. Every fuel field I place is costing 30,000/month to run even though when I click properties on the building it shows 5,000. If I check my budget it says each one costs 30,000. Any ideas? I can only assume it is this mod as I haven't installed any others and this has only happened since I installed this mod?

Thanks

I downloaded the unlocker mod v 4 a couple days ago, and put it into my packs but i cannot find anything new when i go into the game, do i need something else for it to work? how do the ski resourts work etc or more to the point how do i get them?!

Originally posted by: limerickguy

I downloaded the unlocker mod v 4 a couple days ago, and put it into my packs but i cannot find anything new when i go into the game, do i need something else for it to work? how do the ski resourts work etc or more to the point how do i get them?!quote>

Download unlocker v4 here on Simtropolis

Unrar

Right click on installer , install as Administrator

Put in the right file (C/ PROGRAMFILES/FOCUSHOMEINTERACTIVE/CITIESXL/PAKS

(when you use 64bit put in programfies x86).....................

Go to you're programfiles , choose Focus home interactive , cities xl , paks....................

look there if there are files named unlocker v4 Globexco......

ok i downloaded it again and still nothing! would anyone know why its not working? it seems like everything is ok because they are copied into the packs but i cant find anything in the game!

• Original Poster
  • @limerickguy

if everything is in the right folder, then it must work!

Try to search from start panel if there are more than one .exe of citiesxl 2011... maybe you're using the wrong folder. 

@jdmachogg

I think it's a simulation bug...

Originally posted by: gamur

Hey i have a problem, when I try to install it, it tells me:

Error opening file for writing

Im dont know what to do...quote>

Hard to read the read-me file? 

Just run it as administrator and you be fine

• Original Poster
  • News News News

Soon I'll release, together with Exalight the first version of the airport mod.

This patch will include new gem panels with airport models inside. You'll be able to place towers, hangars, car parks, tarmac and lots of airplanes to create your own airport.

Stay tuned!

Then, first steps of the next Unlocker Mod.

Unlocker Mod 2011 is the new name of the mod. The first release will include an update checker, then I'll try to implement an auto-update system.

Many bugs will be fixed (all the bugs collected so far) and some content will be added.

I have a problem. I downloaded the mod and it doesn't work. What did i wrong?;

I downloaded it, unzipped it, runned the installer (as administrator) and everything wend good, but i don't see anything different in the game!

P:S. I didn't wanted the avatar things, so i didn't clickt on it.

Hi

could we have the cheat  "Oimcorp Buy and Sell price" back like on the CXL 2009 Mode and also make it so to trade with other cities even when where not making a income

thanks

• Original Poster
  • Ok, here's a small contest.

I'm creating a new home page for my website, and I need something cool related to Unlocker Mod. I think that a video is the best marketing option.

So, is there anyone interested in creating a small video that shows all the features of the new unlocker mod?

The best video will be put in my home (and your name will be there 2.gif )

Anyone? 

Thanks

---

Originally posted by: Trabbuco

I have a problem. I downloaded the mod and it doesn't work. What did i wrong?;

I downloaded it, unzipped it, runned the installer (as administrator) and everything wend good, but i don't see anything different in the game!

P:S. I didn't wanted the avatar things, so i didn't clickt on it.quote>

You have to check that the installation path is correct (I bet you clicked "next" without checking it 2.gif )

Originally posted by: mrdazza_460

Hi

could we have the cheat  "Oimcorp Buy and Sell price" back like on the CXL 2009 Mode and also make it so to trade with other cities even when where not making a income

thanksquote>

Well, it's not difficult to add it, however, since the original idea is not mine, I'll think about it 38.gif