Sign in to follow this  
collgab

The Pegasus Galaxy!!!

200 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

banner112.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

this multiplayer is diffrent from alot of other multyplayers, in this one you will in the beginning choose your own planet, there are 30+ planets to choose from and later on i will have other space objects for sale like asteroids, and comets, and asteroid fields.now in the beggining there will be 8 planets to choose from (in our solar system). everyone will start from Earth and will have to take a ship  your planet you will colonize. Earth will be the only planet not availible for cololization, it will be where everyone will start out.

Rules:

1.) If you wish to terraform a planet(or moon) that is not livable or has a non-breathable atmosphere you will have to ask Micah(vice president of galaxy) or collgab(me, also the president of the galaxy)

2.)if you want to have a war with another planet you will have to ask micah or me and inform the person you want to have war with, also NO blowing up planets/moons/stars, but you may use asteroids or comets you buy as weapons(come later in game).

3.)you are only aloud one planet unless you have a rocky planet without a moon(s) you may choose one more planet.

4.) for this CJ to look realistic you will have to get a terrain that looks as close as possible to the color of the planets surface (Ex: mars you would get the mars terrain) you may get a custom terrain mod made if you want to make it really accurate.

5.) you may choose whatever building style you want its your world(s)

ok well i would like to post a link to help people who will join this CJ find good terrain to make there planets look as realistic as possible 4.gif

Great terrains found here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

galaxy11.jpg

Noah1.jpg                             Sol.jpg

^^^^Click to view planet index!                              ^^^^Click to view planet index

Noah system                                                          Solar system

#Planets:7                                                               #Planets:9

the Noah system is NOT yet availible to colonize!

• Original Poster
  • banner112.jpg
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    well my first update will be information and pictures on the planets availible to "own" by joining players(please join!!!) if you would like a planet say so in your post and if someone has already requested the one you want you will have to choose another...i will add more planets later on...
    Type: rocky
    Moons: none
    Climate: hot and dry
    Color: light brown
    Moons: none
    Climate: very hot and dry
    Color: light brownish yellow
    Moons: 2 (phobos, deimos)
    Climate: cold and dry windy with dust storms
    Color: rusted red
    Type: gas giant
    Moons: 5(amalthea, io, europa, ganymede, callisto)
    Climate: extreme winds with frequent storms
    Color: beige, rust red, orange red, yellow brown
    Moons: 9(mimas, enceladus, tethys, dione, rhea, titan, hyperion, iapetus, phoebe)
    Climate: cataclismic winds reaching over 1000mph
    Color: brownish yellow
    Moons: 5(miranda, ariel, umbriel, titania, oberon)
    Climate: strong winds, extreme spring storms
    Color: grey teal
    Moons: 3(proteus, tritan, nereid)
    Clomate: extreme winds large storms
    Color: dark blue
    Moons: 1(charon)
    Climate: extreme cold average temperature is -450F
    Color: dark grey

• Original Poster
  • banner112.jpg
    i just wanted to show some pictures of earth or in other words the "homeworld" 
    for the people who hopefully will participate in this multiplayer!!
    earth2.jpg

Eartheurasia.jpg

Earthnighteurope.jpg

EarthNorthamerica.jpg

Earthsouthamerica.jpg

Man this is quite impressive...Well it is summer and it is season of the multi players....

I'm gonna keep my eyes open!

Hey! You took my CJ's name!

Now people will be confused... 15.gif

All of the images in your third post are screwed up. They show some kind of static.

Oh, wait... That's just my stupid browser. But you need to make your images more compressed!

Interesting, though.

• Original Poster
  • oh well i am very sorry for taking your CJ's name i will change it imediatly i did not know sorry oh and you have been granted the ownership of neptune..!!!

ok, I am a little confused. Is this CJ actually going to contain any SC4 cities or is this just another photoshop story thing. good luck either way but I don't think this is my thing.

• Original Poster
  • it is going to be a SC4 CJ with some "Nexus" added in i will soon construct a pluto colony but untill i get a pluto looking terrain i will have to wait 3.gif...

• Original Poster
  • banner112.jpg
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    FINALLY a new update for my CJ but this time its with SC4 3.gif

well the ships finally arrive at there destination pluto!

as you can see the planey pluto is a very dark almost sunless place, and there seems to a lake of some sort of liquid we will have
    to investigate what the lake is made of!!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

update4B.jpg
    one of the ships land to begin the construction of a colony for the settlers!, while the other goes back into orbit to keep gaurd,
    you never know what could happen...
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

update4C.jpg
    later after the new plutonian colony was completed the other ship landed. the colony contains: 5 underground launch pads,
    and 2 above launch pads for the ships!!!, and also a few utility facilities for oxygen and garbage and water...
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

update4D.jpg
    After the colony was built, a few explorers went out to investigate the landscape, they found a mountain range covered in a pinkish 
    purpleish dusty substence, they took some samples to take back to the labrotory.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

update4E.jpg
    The explorers also found a lake filled with liquid methane (when pluto passes close to the sun the frozen mathen melts to a liquid like
    substance but is much denser than water) they also took samples of this to see if there was anything interesting in the liquid methane.

well thats all i have for now will update asap, hope you like my colony!!!
    oh and Defcon Pilot will soon start his colonies on the moons of neptune!

you do know that jupiter, neptune, uranus and saturn are made out of gas right??? So you can't build on them. If you would step on, you either would be burned (or frozen) or you fall down in the gas. Maybe it's a good idea to use some imaginary planets instead of the "gas giants".

Greetzz, Sim_Jesse

• Original Poster
  • if you have not noticed THEY HAVE MOONS, and i know for sure they cannot be gas 3.gif

the moons are buildable because there rock DUH! 3.gif

well just wanted to clear that up , oh and mike i put the "." so i could edit it and make my new update lol

hope you all understand, and like my new update!!!

• Original Poster
  • i just want to say i will be re-doing the base because the one i have now is cheeeeeeeeeeeeesy 3.gif i want a more realistic base and i am gonna have freash new BAT's to do that 4.gif

• Original Poster
  • banner112.jpg
    Update #5
    ok well i have built the pluto base, and now here comes the story part of my CJ 4.gif

part1.jpg
    8 months ago a ship left Earth to go to pluto to bring suplies to the colony, on the way they stoped to recharge the IP drive (IP=interplanetary drive), 
    and when they stoped they saw some suspecious activity...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

part2.jpg
    soon they were in range to detect objects, and surely they did, 2 unknow objects were ditected...
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

part3.jpg
    The SKileto arrived in time to just see one of the unknow objects leave the scene in a flash, but one was left behind...
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

part4.jpg
    when the Skileto caught up to the second unknown object they found out it was a freight ship carring iligal cargo, since the Skileto use to be
    a military vessel, they opened fire on the ship and later surrendered...
    To Be Continued. . .
    well thats all for now, lol left all of you on a cliff-hanger 3.gif
    more coming soon...

ooooooo i likes it but i cant join as you already know...great story....whats inside the ship...who is in the ship...i want to know the answers!!!!! lol