• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

*Some stuff I've worked on

Sign in to follow this  
_marsh_

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. (Just making teasers) But I've been working on some stuff. Mostly for my new Region. [Will not be part of Gansbaai]

For a teaser it is a *wisperwisper* region. 21.gif

Any who What I am doing requires a lot of stuff not already made. So?.... Make my own.  9.gif

First of all as you may know I made a terrain mod.

5.jpg

Avalible on the STEX -->  Click Me

However it is not 100% complete. I'm going to eventually add snow-caps to it, as well as make the textures at higher altitudes more varied. It is roughly based off areas of Colorado and South Dakota. A sandstone-shaded Prairie.

For some stuff in the region, I've made some mayor-mode plopables of Wild West style buildings.

The lot's are too big for many of these so MM plopables allow for more freedom when placing them.

img0134bj.jpg

And finally, not to do with this region, I've made some of frogface's slums into mayor-mode plopables as well.

img0111tut.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I would love for you to release those slum buildings. They would fit perfectly in my CJ! The wild west buildings would be nice to have, too. Good luck! 

Share this comment

I wasn't planning on releaseing the Wild West ones. I don't think that they are release-worthy. 

Although I have just realesed some Mayor-mode plopable wagons on the STEX. 

,marsh

Share this comment

And now to something complete different... Is this a teaser?
I´ve downloaded Your wagons, really amazing! I´ll find a place for them, that is for sure .

Share this comment