Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Matinenda Euro Movement (New buildings added, 9 pics, also rage)

Sign in to follow this  
§haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo

Replies:

TowerDude: Thanks now I got more Euro buildings in a matter of less then a day. I'm working hard on Matineneda. I hope I get accepted into the AIN soon so I can get back to a weekly update and not 3 a dddaaayyy. They aren't forcing me to make so many I just want to show Matinenda progress so I get in. Excited to see Matinenda is liked more then Shayden was! 5.gif

Huston: Thanks, many of guys at the AIN site helped me out by showing me the great BATers! So here's a shout out to them! 48.gif

Schulmanator: Yeah I gots me some more in this new post too. 9.gif

Blakeway: You have a good point. So now I have more downloaded and used in SimCity. 2.gif

ROFLyoshi: Haha, I could call it that. Thanks, I plan on even more too. 9.gif

More Euro BAT's installed and used. Ah shoot me if you must but no captions again. Deal with it mkay? Rating time too so vote on what you

think of this CJ. Begin voting and more importantly enjoy this CJ! Any flaws tell me and I will take care of it.  Some idiot decided to vote 1 and not tell me the problems, that is pure bull! Really, Shayden had a 3.33, and it was a crappy CJ compared to Matinenda. That is ridiculous, at least tell me the flaws and I would have been cool with it. But it seems like some zero bomber just came in for no good reason and voted 1.

dderer.jpg

eltraytoneuro.jpg

etrtteter55.jpg

hurpderp.jpg

moree.jpg

rrrtyryryt.jpg

trtrttr.jpg

tttttev.jpg

ttttttre.jpg

That's it for now, yes only 9 pictures. Enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Awesome update!  First pic is a winner!

There's even leaves on the street!  Very nice touch of realism!

Share this comment