New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Simlympic Teasers

Sign in to follow this  
k50

This isn't an official update, just a few teasers from my coming simlympic bid I want to share with you all. These are the first pictures of the second New Chandler City as well, so enjoy!

You can see what city you are in by looking on the little postage thing below the stamp.

70c39e45.png

This one is a bit different but it's in the same location. It's a television shot instead. You can also click it and be rewarded with a better quality image! 9.gif

800px-16_ISC_news_1.png

Click for good resolution.

800px-XIV_postcard_2.png

This one is also scaled to a high resolution, click it!

800px-XIV_postcard_3.png

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

@ tekindusT as always thanks a lot!

tigeria my main tips are to get GIMP, get a lot of custom content, and download things from all the japanese websites (do not get darknite or else the japanese buildings will look funny). If you do that it will look sweet. Thats really all you need to know, unless you are thinking specific, in which case you could always PM me 

Share this comment