Didicas Island

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Fact History

Sign in to follow this  
davemap

Just a quick facts on where my CJ was inspired from.

Didicas Island emerged from the sea when the underwater Didicas Volcano erupted in 1952. Its is located NE of Camiguin Island of Northern Philippines.

Since its still categorize as an active volcano the size of the island my possibly increase in the event of future eruptions

Actual Photos of Didicas Volcano Island

Didicas%20Volcano_small.JPG

http://volcano.phivolcs.dost.gov.ph/update_VMEPD/Volcano/VolcanoList/didicas.htm

* I ll be making an inflated story twist of the island much bigger than the actual and making the volcano extinct and suited for habitations.

(Lush thick tropical forest, mangrove, white sand beach (not volcanic ash18.gif), a city center and CBD, beach front developments, residential areas,intl airport and seaport, military installations, a self sustaining agriculture lands and some basic manifacturing industries.)

DAcopy.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments