• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Preview

Sign in to follow this  
Wreckingball Man

These are some of the bigger things that i've worked on.

There's really no story to go along with this city.

Except for the fact that it is a product of over a week long christmas vacation. In which we visited every kind of relative immaginable: Aunts and uncles, grandparents, great aunts and unles, half brothers and cousins, and even the people who think their in your family but their not.

So, this is what I did while trying to avoid my family.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I can only take so much.

*Some trees and small ponds still need to be added

*I will be using an RCI demand modifier. Please do not berate me because of this. I just thought i would be honest with everyone. trust me, I use it sparingly.

This is basically the entire region. Well, about a third of the entire thing. (Sorry if you don't like the icons from the game showing)

bigcity1261830077.png

This is the southern Coast of the map with a small port at the mouth of the river.

bigcity1261827931.png

This is the Southwest part of the map.

bigcity1261827950.png

Thiz the northeast coast. There will be some beach development and a marina. Maybe even a pier .

bigcity1261827976.png

This is a 17th cent. fort at the mouth of the rivers.

hamburgerjan26001261827.png

It has had many trees planted by the mayor to make it more attractive, and to top that they put a parking lot right in the middle of it for tourists. What were they thinking?

hamburgerjan26001261827.png

Here is the small port located in the estuary across the river from the fort.

hamburgerjan26001261826.png

As you have noticed i like PEG CDK and OWW.

Thank you for taking a look at my city. Or rather my city to be.

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments