• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Central Carife

Sign in to follow this  
panthersimcity4

I'm back to San Pedro again. 3.gif I decided to return to San Pedro because for some reason I regained my fascination with the little Mediteranean island. This update is about the country's capital, Carife.

Carife-Nov-5-101125981973.jpg?t=12598605

Carife-Nov-5-101125981-02.jpg?t=12598604

Carife-Nov-5-101125981-03.jpg?t=12598604

Carife-Jan-1-102125981992.jpg?t=12598605

Carife-Jan-1-102125981-02.jpg

Carife-Jan-1-102125981-03.jpg

Carife is a very cosmopolitan city, and it is home to many different types of people. The majority of Carifans are native to San Pedro, Pedrians, who are essentially an ethnic combination of Portuguese and Spaniards. There are also a large number of people from Latin America and the Philippines. The third largest minority is North African Arabs, most of whom are immigrants or children of immigrants from countries like Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia.

Carife-Dec131011259819878-1.jpg

This is the Zoo and Botanical Gardens of Carife. As you can also see, it's a bit rainy as well. The zoo is home to many exotic animals, many of which are native to the country's former colonies around the world, such as Mesias.

Carife-Jan181021259864325.jpg

The Central Train Station is located in the south of the city, and is used by commuters and inter-city travelers.

Carife-Jan181021259864259-1.jpg

This is the Plaza Herejoquemado, which has a lovely post-modern subway station and lots of trees. This area had a very dark past as the area where heretics were tried and punished during the San Pedro inquisition. However, the inquisition only lasted a single day... as the crazy monk, Juan Mocopsicopático, accidentally tripped into a well and was never seen again. (Also, by some strange coincidence, his name means "Psychotic Mucus" in Spanish 3.gif)

Carife-Jan181021259864242-1.jpg

On a happier note, the Parque Alegre is a pretty little park located south of the area surrounding the Cathedral and Plaza Mayor. There are many nice little tapas bars that serve strange food that most foreigners would never think about trying. Who can blame them, would YOU want to eat Fried Octopus Bladder? 47.gif3.gif

SanPedro-1259822260copy.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

simply awesome!!
where did you found those spanish-style buildings on the last pic?

another detail.... it's not "la jardín", it's "el jardín botánico"

Share this comment

Retep Molinari: lol, sorry, I just like to change my icon whenever I'm working on a different CJ.
SC4L0Ver: I got them on Sc4Polska.pl, and thanks for the correction! ARGH!I totally knew that Perhaps I need more practice on my Spanish articles...

Share this comment

Flamerunner14: They were made by Marrast I think, they should be on the STEX.
Retep Molinari: That station was made by Mickebear, I think its on the STEX as well, if not then I'm sure its on Sc4Dev.
Schulmanator: Thanks! It is a very cheery town, even during the Winter!
TekindusT: Thanks, lol, I'm glad you noticed my choice of names :P
ixnayonthetimmay: Thank you! :)

Share this comment