Piedmont

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Delphi International & Regional Airport

Sign in to follow this  
Nickuga1

Real quick before we get started: If some or all of the pictures from the previous entry were not loading or showing up please let me know. I don't know if its just one computer that isn't showing them or if anyone at all can see them. I can on my laptop but let me know if you can't please, thank you.

That said,

(below) A birds eye view of the entire airport and parking.
delphimay28121257095314a.jpg

(below) A little closer view of the airport and parking.
delphimay28121257095379.jpg

(below) Looking at the airport in a differant angle.  Domestic flights are to the left with commuter or regional flights in the middle and the international terminal is just to the right of those, where the 747's are and just off screen.
delphimay28121257095408.jpg

(below) A close up of the Domestic Terminal. Concourse A is on the left and Concourse B is on the left, both are domestic however. Airlines in this picture include: Continential, Northwest(Airlink), United airlines, US Airways, Alaska Air, and Atlas.
delphimay28121257095459.jpg

(below) These are the gates for the Domestic flights that use 747s. Battersea is a big convention town, therefore making these gates useful for bringing in large amounts of visitors, tourists and so on from various parts around the United States.
delphimay28121257095471.jpg

(below) These are concourses C and D, they are for regional and commuter flights.
delphimay28121257095551.jpg

(below) The 747 gates on the International Concourse, Concourses E and F.  Here we see the airlines Brittish Airways, KLM International, Singapore Airlines, and at the bottom Japan Airlines.
delphimay28121257095657.jpg

(below) This is a picture of the entire international side of the airport. Notice at the entrance of every terminal by the road there are open areas with trees growing. This was done to give the airport a more green and environmental look as well as provide natural light.
delphimay28121257095644.jpg

Well that pretty much wraps up the airport. Until the next update. Peace.

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

I'm having trouble downloading ACB-VLT Terminals and Jets Pack 1. It tells me the archive is corrupt. Does anyone know of another source for downloading?

Share this comment

Yeah it is really confusing but basically I sat down and downloaded all the dependencies and then both the part one and part two.  AS far as if they are functional, I would say so because some of the lots or buildings or jetways whatever thing it is either costs money monthly (which shows up as an airport cost in the Transportation category) or creates revenue. I hope that answers your question. If not let me know.

Share this comment