Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Port Waynen

Sign in to follow this  

Sorry about the long wait i have taken to playing order of war so i was sidetracked i also badly burnt myself and was in hospital for a couple of hours.

But anyways moving on.

As i left Longfield i felt a small deal of well...sadness asfor i enjoyed my stay there and will go back someday.

So when i entered port Waynen it suddenly struck me that i was entering the oldest settlement in the region(and one of the nicest too.)

I had entered Port Waynen at about 2.pm through some farms to the West of the city.

they were very odd...rice+wheat+flowers+tobacco?

So after leaving the farms i went drove along the tunneled bridge and came to the port's suburb all nice houses and very pretty in the autumn.

And a close up of all the rich housing which i found very very nice specially the apartments... (wish i had one)

and a less wealthy suburb.

And after some tea in a shop in the suburbs i took a bus to the downtown and the port also there was an oil rig ofshore.

The port was extremely busy but i was more into the marina for the rich being a boatowner anyways.

very charming indeed!

but after my look around the port i went for a walk in the forest and came across these winternbines (sry for any spellin mistakes)

and after nosying around got lost in the forest.....

And once i exited the forest i came to the man tourist attraction around here the old monastery.

And then once i had asked for directions and found my way i came across this church.

it was said that about 400 years ago this was a meeting place for witches and all sorts of creatures but now is abandoned and you can't go inside due to an apparent curse but....... I did not really care cause i don't believe in things like that.

but here is the church at night.

And i could not meet the mayor due to the elections for a new mayor which would finish in two days but i would be gone by then so i left with a picture.

(sorry bout the little things of colour that is an error with one of the lighthouses)

Bye have a good day everyone and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

hope you enjoyed this entry.

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Comments