Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Overview pt.3 (And authers' note)

Sign in to follow this  
ScarcticCG

1d1drostburymain.jpg

Rostbury is the newest  of the settlements  in Romascus, and like Reddton is founded around an industrial estate.. Rostbury is the least effected of all of the settlements, because of it's ability to produce cheap labour, and ts close proximity to the Newtville farms.

1d1drostburyzoom1.jpg

The residents may be poor, but as long as they have work they're happy. Demand from the porrest people of Romascus to live here is always risng slightly, due to its close proximity to work and cheap housing projects.

1d1drostburyzoom2.jpg

But then again, what could possibly come out of such a small insignificant burg? Being sheltered from the global recession, does she have the potential to become a fullyfledged town, or maybe even a city? Only time will tell...

Authers Note

Well, just my luck to end up with a nasty cold. I'm off work today, and as such have bugger all to do other than watch terrible daytime TV, and SC4. I'm going to be updating the CJ all day, so you may want to keep tabs on this CJ. I'll be adding new screenshots to their respective parts, adding more detail to each of the towns, and adding a new update later on (don't worry, the actual storyling is coming soon :D) if you read this CJ, please comment, and give constructive critisism! After all, this is my first CJ, and I need to know how I'm doing.

I hope you like what you see! Oh, and I'll be doing a replies section every 5 updates, so don't worry if it seems like I'm ignoring you...

(Also, there are always at least 4 pictures for every entry. If only 1 or 2 show, try refreshing the page. It seems to work for me anyway!)

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like this! I don't know why, but towns that have to fight problems interest me, those towns with no problems don't. -_-

Share this comment