• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Thats All, Folks!

Sign in to follow this  
thepokemaniac

Hmm... Its been a great 4 months! I am satisfied and sad to report to you that I have decided to stop with this CJ. These past few months have been good, but now its time to put a rest to this short-lived city journal! My reasons for stopping are mostly personal, but these are a few of the reasons for my quitting:

• The past few updates heve been somewhat disconneced and hard to follow.
  • I have decided to persue other interests, maybe a new CJ? 3.gif
  • On the current track, the updates were going deeper and deeper into a hole.

I am very satisfied with this city's accomplishments (30,000 views, 3.30 rating, etc.), but I have also learned a lot about city building along the way, and a little about life. Ok, maybe not life, but you get the idea. If you want to still see what I'm doing, check out my personal Blog! It will have random things about me, pictures and videos (PG rated of course!), and even a few teaser pics of my up and coming cities. I will be back with a new CJ, and this one will be inactive, however, it will still be here for me and you to look back on the old times. My other CJ, USA, will still be active, so not all is lost! I may post an update here of how Greenwich's doing, but don't count on it. I  am not quite sure when I will have my new one up, but when I do, it will be better than Greenwich! So thank you everyone, its been a good experience!

Mayor Adam 44.gif

PS: Special thanks to my regulars, froelich131, blakeway, chptrk, _marsh_, ny24, and anyone elso who stood by me the whole time!

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Congrats on 4 great monthes! It's still sad to see it go. Good luck trying to make something better, it'll be a challenge!

And Your Welcome! But Thank You for a great CJ!

Share this comment

4 months! Well.. Im sad to see it go.I just cant wait untill your next one(if there is one) and I hope to see you around!
I loved your CJ's and I cant wait for more!

Good Luck!

mgmg14

Share this comment

Congrats on  the great cj.I remeber your first entry and when i look at your later entries today you have improved dramaticly.Good luck in your future cjs and hope to see a new cj in time to come.

mitchell

Share this comment