• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dashin's small industrial sector

Mymyjp

REPLIES

Schulmanator: Thanks Schulmy! Your jingle cats are scheduled for midnight mass...I promised some tasty treats.

Tonraq: (bowing - arigatou gozaimasu) Thank you so much! (google translate...don't kill me if it is not right..lol)

Benedict: Thank you Ben! Mother Luck was on my side..she made them grow like! :)

Slickbg56: Thank you very much my friend! I am very happy you enjoyed it!

Huston: You have done something that is very hard to do...you have rendered me speechless..Your comment was extremely touching and I cannot thank you enough to have said such words (big hug)

Ln X: coming from you Ln X, this is a huge compliment. I am happy you approved. You are an amazing source of inspiration.

Feeroz123: Thank you very much! :)

NMuspidey: coming from a seasoned player, the compliment is deeply appreciated.

Sirrus1980: Thanks! :)

Mr.Guilherme: Thank you (Merci beaucoup!) :)

**********************************************************************************

Ok, so for those who know my building style, you will fully understand that this type of area (industrial) is very, very hard for me to build...not many trees, industrial look, almost no parks...*sigh*...very hard...lol

There are no ploppable buildings in this area. It is so much more fun to see buildings grow in my opinion.

A big thank you to our batting community!

I do hope you enjoy this small industrial sector built to the north of the small city (previous journals). Smokey Industrial park is where most jobs are located.

I would love to get your feedback (honest please!) and comments on this journal since it is completely out of my comfort zone...lol

I am not sure I will be able to have an update ready for next week due to the following reasons:

1- It is Christmas dude

2- Inspiration when out the door and some windows

3- Please refer to reason 1 and 2... ;)

************************************************************************************

qAvUgEv.jpg

RLSlBVu.jpg

Small Train Yard

sI9ZJ29.jpg

Ok, so the roundabout is a bit too fancy for this type of area...but come on...I needed this..lol

nIrl98l.jpg

slyUIUx.jpg

BYU1QgL.jpg

33E9m9a.jpg

6uBLAM7.jpg

I will take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and hope you have all the best coming to you in 2015!!! :party:

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

Second and fourth pictures reminds me of "A Streetcar Called Desire", great job! (Also, That thank you in Japanese is very respectful) :P

Share this comment

Second and fourth pictures reminds me of "A Streetcar Called Desire", great job! (Also, That thank you in Japanese is very respectful) :P

Well, I chose that one because you are a Master my dear friend! :)

Share this comment

Nice industrial area... a lot easier on the eye than the RL industrial areas. Keep being awesome!

And may 2015 bring more great stuff from Dashin!

Share this comment

Nice industrial. I can see that you are very meticulous when it comes to details. I am not really fond of industries though, that is why I just zone them. Hahaha.

Share this comment

"Seasoned player?"  Hahaha, that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too kind of a way to describe me!  You've got my industrial areas beat in this entry, they look great!  I forgot how good the Dark Night mod looks, too.

Share this comment

Merry Christmas - your CJ is number one on Ben's Top Ten this week, well done.

Edit: and well done, you've held on to the top spot for the second week.

Share this comment