Hansburgy

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Greyson Bridge

Sign in to follow this  
mapboy

I'm proud of myself this entry as I begin developing the third city in the region of Hansburgy, Greyson Bridge.

This city, as the name suggests, revolves around the Greyson Bridge, linking City Centre to the Western Island.

GreysonBridge-12Jan001352594698.png

Firstly the bridge is put in, and the links from City Centre are connected, included the rail line.

GreysonBridge-30Apr031352599569.png

The city will utilise wind power, which is built alongside the interchange (unfortunately there is a link missing due to construction constraints [when NAM31 is released, I may go back and change this])

GreysonBridge-4May031352599767.png

Growth on this side has been in high demand, with the medium density zoning quickly maximised.

GreysonBridge-28Dec041352601044.png

Meanwhile, less intense development has begun over the bridge, with transport already developed.

GreysonBridge-7Apr171352609029.png

GreysonBridge-9Apr171352609035.png

This land to the west is likely to be high demand now that the east is at the current capacity.

initialmosaicdownsided.png

And here's a look at the region currently. The boundary of City Centre and Greyson Bridge is quite noticable...

Hansburgy-1352609211.png

Hansburgy-1352609283.png

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice City, You have some really great highway there, If you want longer bridge though for your shipping I would recommend this one http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/24543-rhw-4-compact-suspension-bridge/ its by Blue Lightning

Share this comment