• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Greater Horsham

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 1: Finally an Update!

Sign in to follow this  
Durfsurn

Today we have a look at our starting to be port town. It is called Tywei West as it is west of where the future CBD of Tywei will be. Here is what I started with (I did the terraforming):

TwyieEast-Overview_zps105cfbdd.jpg

We will start development on the North Bank:

TwyieEast-Port_zps07f58eb2.jpg

As you can see I started laying out the streets and the small dock. After some quick zoning a time passing development has shot up:

TwyieEast-Development1_zpsf9af0bf0.jpg

After some more zoning and time passing:

TwyieEast-Development2_zps1b7bbf61.jpg

Some farmland:

TwyieEast-FarmlandDevelopment_zps0a29a105.jpg

To finish off the short first update we have a look at the planned area for a bridge to span the river (yet to be named. Name it in the comments. Best one wins. Anything but Tywei____ as that is just an off shoot of the Tywei River) here at a street T-Intersection:

TwyieEast-BridgeStart_zps8bb400fe.jpg

Thanks For Reading the First Update of Tywei. Oh and one other thing:

TwyieEast-BridgeOverview_zps22c80a6e.jpg

Which street bridge should I choose? Post below.

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Not bad, considering it's not done yet :D
Why don't you use more nature stuff, like surrounding the fields with trees, some rocks, maybe less streets and a bit more curved ones instead of small zonign triangles, that would make it look better as a town :D
Perhaps leaving the polluting industries abit away from where people live, or maybe add a green belt around the industrual area like some pars surrounding the zone, that would be nice :D

Share this comment

Whoops I added the wrong photo ion the last pic spot ill edit it and reply! On Custom Content I am slowly rebuilding my plugins folder after I got my new computer and lost my hdd on my old.

Share this comment

And the north bank will eventually become all industrial and the south bank will be a small town. SimLink good idea I think I will name the river that instead though! Finalleh River sounds nice

Share this comment