Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

West Juneau Village ,Douglas Line ,Capital Transit

Sign in to follow this  
Necropolis

in this picture you see the same mass transit bus and its completed its drive across the 10th street bridge and entered west juneau village.

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

[url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26793-network-addon-mod-for-windows/"]http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26793-network-addon-mod-for-windows/[/url] Install it. Your gameplay and cities will be so much better, you'll wonder why you've never installed it before.

Share this comment

it looks nice but in the blizzard the entire transit networks of alaska get wiped out. theres 4 diffrent networks. but kenai a region of 31 thousand people is without a mass transit system in real life its comparible in population to the juneau terrain map. they use a new kind of building option called taxi. cant i instal some kind of taxi mod. they use a diffrent kind of bus called "van cabs" you call the up on the phone and they will drive to any other cin the terrain map. and theres well over 100 city tiles they charge a flat rate 20 bucks and go every where in the kenai river district..

Share this comment

actually i mis couted theres 5 bus networks that are playable.

1.people mover ,Anchorage map.

2.Valley mover ,Anchorage map
3.alaska railroad,Anchorage map
4.valley mover ,,North anchorage map
5.matsu transit,North anchorage map

6.Alaska railroad, North Anchorage map
7.Capital Transit ,juneau map
8.fairbanks transit ,Fairbanks ,map
9.alaska rail road ,fairbanks map

...light road from college thourgh fairbanks to hamilton acres old grael is lacking rail road tracks in real life. this alaska place is not like pittsburgh where rail road tracks are along the banks of both rivers for like miles. alaska raold road is more like amtrakbecause of alskas big size. if alask's alaska rail amtrak were converted to light rail it would be i interesting development.

exsclusions
girdwood transit ,South anchorage map .its lacks a map on simtropolis
any van cab serice ,any town alaska

Share this comment

[quote name='Harden' timestamp='1345211272']
Do you have the NAM installed?
[/quote]

no i nenload nam. i try to use only maxis freeways but there are some interesting freeway signs i downloads. there was a generar airport sign for ostons logan airport. this is at the right angle for fiarbanks's fort wainwright. callladd field. i also downloaded westbound signs for 90 west and 90 west junctions. also i lenthened 490's freeway to get off at Grand ave in the 55th street neighborhood where theres a big trian platform and has acsess to 3 light rail routes into the east. not to mention all 3 of these routes go into the west to downtown cleveland. East 55th sts in the east cleveland city tile. other then adding om signs for the freeways in north east ohio i have not done much to the road modd.

Share this comment

Necropolis, the NAM doesn't just add freeways. It reconfigures your whole network, adding, among other things, diagonal streets (drawn the same way you have those zigzag ones now). Maxis Highways are unaffected (unless you want them to be). Also, the NAM has an option (for moderately advanced users) to make diagonal bridges (real ones, not land bridges).

The NAM also fixes abandonment issues and makes mass transit much more useful on the whole. Also, you might want to think about punctuation, as I have no idea what your above comment says besides the fact that you didn't download the NAM and you have some freeway signs you downloaded. (I understand if English isn't your first language, but punctuation or Google translate would go a long way to making yourself decipherable)

Share this comment